- Machine Learning’s Greatest Omission: Business Leadership - Oct 15, 2020.
Eric Siegel's business-oriented vendor-neutral three course machine learning series is designed to fulfill the unmet needs of the learner, delivering material critical for both techies and business leaders.
- Why Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning? - Jun 30, 2017.
With your goals (i.e., the why) in mind, the next step for any artificial intelligence or machine learning solution is to specify how (e.g., which algorithms or models to use) to achieve a specific goal or set of goals, and finally what the end result will be (e.g., product, report, predictive model).
- Equifax: Data Strategy Leader - Oct 13, 2016.
Seeking a high-performing team leader who is an expert in data structures, information platforms and analytical solutions, capable of both designing and developing innovative data and analytical solutions, and managing a team of industry-leading data and business analysts.
- Data Insight Leaders Summit, Barcelona, 12-13 Oct - Jun 10, 2016.
Listen to experienced speakers - Heads of Data Science, Analytics and BI - sharing their first-hand experience on the do's and don'ts to successfully fast-track the right data experiments into actionable intelligence! Use code KDNUGGETS10 to save.
- Three ways to extract business value from analytics - Apr 4, 2014.
Data Driven Business recently interviewed 9 corporate analytics experts from companies like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oreal Paris, and Google about current trends in analytics and what companies should focus on in 2014 and found 3 main area of focus.