- How HR Is Using Data Science and Analytics to Close the Gender Gap - Jan 3, 2020.
The gender gap can extend to the lack of equal representation in certain industries or career paths, and there's an extraordinarily long way to go before people will be on equal footing in the labor market. Human resources professionals can rely on data analytics to make progress.
- Addressing the Growing Need for Skills in Data Science - Oct 22, 2019.
To address the current difficulties in hiring data scientists due to their short supply, many companies can benefit from retraining existing analytically minded employees.
- Tribes.ai: Sr Data Scientist [Remote, India / Eastern Europe] - Nov 30, 2018.
Tribes.ai is seeking a Sr Data Scientist to work remotely in India or Eastern Europe, who is passionate about building models, machine learning and data visualization to help us develop and launch a new cutting edge product in the HR Analytics / Human Capital Management (HCM) space.
- FedEx: HR Data Analytics Advisor - Oct 20, 2017.
Seeking an HR Data Analytics Advisor to perform advanced level of duties for human resources including: technical and advanced business expertise, project management, development and management of key vendor contracts.
- Using Machine Learning to Predict and Explain Employee Attrition - Oct 4, 2017.
Employee attrition (churn) is a major cost to an organization. We recently used two new techniques to predict and explain employee turnover: automated ML with H2O and variable importance analysis with LIME.
- How HR Managers Use Data Science to Manage Talent for Their Companies - Jun 7, 2017.
Data sciences can also be used by HR manager to create several estimates like the investment on talent pool, cost per hire, cost on training, and cost per employee. It provides better techniques for optimization, forecasting, and reporting.
- HR/Workforce Analytics leadership conference/London/Innovation Enterprise: Summary - May 17, 2016.
Two intense days, buzzing with energy, knowledge exchange, panel discussions, in short London Data Festival was a great place to be if you are a data scientist. Here is summary of speakers and major attractions of the event.
- Will Predictive Hiring Algorithms Replace or Augment your HR Decisions? - May 6, 2016.
Corporate recruiters spend an average of 6 seconds on every resume. Predictive screening algorithms can help identify good candidates, and help recruiters to do a better job.
- Wade and Wendy AI: Sr. Data Scientist - Apr 1, 2016.
Wade & Wendy is a newly funded, VC backed company that’s bringing artificial intelligence / machine learning to the recruiting / HR space with the mission of making the process more human for both applicants and hiring managers.
- HR Analytics Starter Kit – Intro to R - Mar 28, 2016.
We review tools to help you start performing HR analytics with a focus on R platform, and providing useful examples for the HR and Workforce analytics using R.
Pages: 1 2
- The Beginners Guide to Predictive Workforce Analytics - Oct 19, 2015.
Under increasing pressure and facing unique challenges, Human Resources departments are turning to analytics to improve their business practices. Learn what HR needs to be focused on, and what pitfalls they need to avoid.
Pages: 1 2
- Big Data Top Trends in 2015 - Nov 28, 2014.
Big Data may bring increased usage of in-memory databases, data democratization, sensor data, customer and HR analytics, and big data-driven corporate insights in 2015, according to Josie King of Innovation Enterprise.
- White paper: How Analytics Is Shaping HR Role In Business - Nov 20, 2014.
Download a free white paper which focuses on the changing nature of HR in the workplace due to increased analytics and the improved ability to integrate data and systems, from the perspectives of 4 experts from top firms.
- How Analytics is Shaping HR Role In Business – White Paper - Nov 8, 2014.
Human resources has been shaped by data analytics in how it can provide insights into workforce management, leading to improved utilization of human capital and stronger business strategies.
- Talent Analytics Projects: “Fishing” vs Solving Business Problems - Aug 13, 2014.
We examine a vague "look for something interesting in the HR data” vs a narrowly focused “business win” effort and show why the second approach is preferable, and what needs to be added to HR data for success.
- HR & Workforce Analytics Innovation Summit 2014 Chicago: Day 2 Highlights - Jun 5, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by HR leaders from Caterpillar, Coca-Cola, Pfizer, and Marriott International on day 2 of HR & Workforce Analytics Innovation Summit 2014 in Chicago.
- HR & Workforce Analytics Innovation Summit 2014 Chicago: Day 1 Highlights - Jun 2, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by HR leaders from Wells Fargo, Sears Holdings, Johnson Controls, Trulia on day 1 of HR & Workforce Analytics Innovation Summit 2014 in Chicago.