- Sudoku Rules: Using a Decision Engine to Solve Candidate Pairs - Mar 30, 2021.
Follow along with the author's most recent installment in their quest to solve Sudoku puzzles, this time with the help of a decision engine to solve candidate pairs.
- Sudoku Rules: Using A Decision Engine To Solve Sudoku - Mar 15, 2021.
See the progress the author has made since last time, after setting themselves the challenge of solving Sudoku puzzles using an optimized inference engine, along with a few other advanced features of FICO® Blaze Advisor®.
- A Holistic Framework for Managing Data Analytics Projects - May 22, 2020.
Agile project management for Data Science development continues to be an effective framework that enables flexibility and productivity in a field that can experience continuous changes in data and evolving stakeholder expectations. Learn more about the leading approaches for developing Data Science models, and apply them to your next project.
- Make Your Models a Competitive Advantage - May 31, 2018.
The Model Management white paper, based on our experience working with hundreds of model-driven organizations, describes the reasons most organizations have not yet unlocked the transformative potential of models and provides a framework for success.
- How HR Managers Use Data Science to Manage Talent for Their Companies - Jun 7, 2017.
Data sciences can also be used by HR manager to create several estimates like the investment on talent pool, cost per hire, cost on training, and cost per employee. It provides better techniques for optimization, forecasting, and reporting.
- Real-Time Decisions for Real Results - Aug 9, 2016.
Enova Decisions real-time predictive analytics services help businesses improve the customer experience while protecting against fraud, optimizing operations and increasing marketing profitability.
- Streamlining Analytic Deployment: Inside the FICO Decision Management Suite 2.0 - Jul 8, 2016.
This post explains what’s new in the 2.0 version of the FICO Decision Management Suite, and how it can be used by data scientists and others to create stronger customer relationships and provide strategic competitive advantage.
- Disney Parks & Resorts: Decisioning Development Marketing Manager - Nov 4, 2015.
Responsible the in-house management of Guest decisioning in WDPR real-time personalization tool.
- Disney: Decisioning Development Manager II - Oct 1, 2015.
Responsible for the in-house management of Guest decisioning in WDPR real-time personalization tool; engage the business to frame, structure and prioritize business decisioning needs, and meet those needs through the creation, and coding, of content decisioning logic resulting in tailored recommendations.
- Big Data Analytics in Hotel Industry - Sep 7, 2015.
The Hotel industry is another data rich industry that captures huge volumes of data of different types. Find out, how Customer Segmentation, Energy Consumption, Investment Management, and Resource Allocation for it can be revolutionized using big data analytics.
Pages: 1 2 3
- Angoss: 5 Predictive Analytics Lessons from a Decision Management Guru, May 21 Webinar - May 11, 2015.
Decision Management thought leader James Taylor will present 5 key lessons to help you move from predictive analytics to "prescriptive analytics" and maximize the ROI on analytics strategies.
- Interview: Rachel Hawley, SAS on the Quest for Agile Analytics - Feb 3, 2015.
We discuss Agile Analytics, moving from traditional Analytics to Agile, challenges in operationalizing Analytics, SAS Enterprise Decision Management and SAS In-Memory Statistics.
- FICO Livecast: Analytically Powered Applications Driving Success, Mar 27 - Mar 20, 2014.
Learn how the world leading companies are building and using analytically powered applications to be more responsive to their customers, presented by Forrester research and FICO.