- Using Machine Learning to Predict and Explain Employee Attrition - Oct 4, 2017.
Employee attrition (churn) is a major cost to an organization. We recently used two new techniques to predict and explain employee turnover: automated ML with H2O and variable importance analysis with LIME.
- What makes Predictive Analytics World for Workforce most interesting? May 14-18, San Francisco - May 9, 2017.
Predictive Analytics World for Workforce is the Most Interesting Conference in the World if You Work in HR. Join us May 14-18 in San Francisco.
- Revenue per Employee: golden ratio, or red herring? - Jan 4, 2017.
There is growing support for revenue per employee as one of the most underrated metrics available for assessing business performance in a crowded marketplace.
- Strata Hadoop 2016: Fast Data and Robots - Oct 14, 2016.
Did you miss Strata Hadoop World conference this year?? No worries! Want to know “how exciting it was”? Lets hear it from an expert in her own words.
- HR/Workforce Analytics leadership conference/London/Innovation Enterprise: Summary - May 17, 2016.
Two intense days, buzzing with energy, knowledge exchange, panel discussions, in short London Data Festival was a great place to be if you are a data scientist. Here is summary of speakers and major attractions of the event.
- Will Predictive Hiring Algorithms Replace or Augment your HR Decisions? - May 6, 2016.
Corporate recruiters spend an average of 6 seconds on every resume. Predictive screening algorithms can help identify good candidates, and help recruiters to do a better job.
- Wade and Wendy AI: Sr. Data Scientist - Apr 1, 2016.
Wade & Wendy is a newly funded, VC backed company that’s bringing artificial intelligence / machine learning to the recruiting / HR space with the mission of making the process more human for both applicants and hiring managers.
- HR Analytics Starter Kit – Intro to R - Mar 28, 2016.
We review tools to help you start performing HR analytics with a focus on R platform, and providing useful examples for the HR and Workforce analytics using R.
Pages: 1 2
- Last chance – Join the analytics community this April [$150 discount] - Mar 16, 2016.
Last chance to sign up for 3 analytics events in San Francisco, Apr 3-7, 2016 - Predictive Analytics World for Business, PAW Workforce, and the eMetrics Summit. Use code KDN150 for an additional discount (until Apr 2).
- Employee Engagement – a Tricky Metric for Predictive Analytics - Feb 22, 2016.
Predictive analytics for workforce has developed significantly in recent times. Here we focus on an important discovery about Employee Engagement metric – why it is tricky.
- Early bird ends for 3 analytics events, Deadline: Feb. 5 - Jan 26, 2016.
Lights, camera, and analytics action! Early bird rates end Feb 5th for three incredible analytics conferences in San Francisco. Save with KDnuggets code KDN150.
- Predictive Analytics for Workforce, San Francisco, Apr 3-6, 2016 - Nov 17, 2015.
Plan to attend the 2nd annual Predictive Analytics World for Workforce conference, San Francisco, April 3-6, 2016 and save $150 with code KDN150.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Nov 3 and beyond - Nov 2, 2015.
Ad Hoc Visual Discovery, Workforce Analytics Journey, Maximize ROI from Big Data, A Big Data Cheat Sheet for Non-Geeks, Data Mining: Failure to Launch and more.
- Improve workforce with predictive analytics - Nov 2, 2015.
Save the date for the 2nd annual Predictive Analytics World for Workforce conference, San Francisco, April 3-6, 2016 and save $150 with code KDN150.
- The Beginners Guide to Predictive Workforce Analytics - Oct 19, 2015.
Under increasing pressure and facing unique challenges, Human Resources departments are turning to analytics to improve their business practices. Learn what HR needs to be focused on, and what pitfalls they need to avoid.
Pages: 1 2
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Oct 6 and beyond - Oct 5, 2015.
Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science - Oct 6 and beyond, Preventing a Big Data Letdown, Compensation of Predictive Analytics Professionals, Predictive Workforce Playbook, Fraud Detection, Optimizing the Data Lake, and more.
- Workforce Data Science: Does Talent Development Increase Performance Over Time? - Sep 28, 2015.
Large organizations spend millions on training, coaching, mentoring, re-training and competency development programs. Business ROI with these predictive projects is very significant, here we are sharing some of our findings as they may challenge some concepts we hold so closely.
Pages: 1 2
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Sep 22 and beyond - Sep 22, 2015.
Forecasting With Predictive Analytics, BI Personas, Data Mining - Failure to Launch, Using Data from Hadoop to Improve Your Business, Workforce Analytics, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Sep 15 and beyond - Sep 14, 2015.
Hadoop Guarantee, Best Practices of Data Science, Forecasting With Predictive Analytics, Data Mining - Failure to Launch, Using Data from Hadoop to Improve Your Business, and more.
- Speaking Opportunity: Predictive Analytics World for Workforce - Aug 4, 2015.
PAW for the workforce has been getting traction in recent times, if you are amongst those people or companies who benefitted from it this is your chance to present your insights. We have also provided few examples in the domain.
- Data Science for Workforce Optimization: Reducing Employee Attrition - May 15, 2015.
Predictive analytics is growing its reach, see how it is affecting workforce analytics domain. In this presentation Pasha Roberts explains what is in it for students, managers and practitioners.
- Predictive Analytics World Workforce 2015: Highlights - May 13, 2015.
PAW Workforce 2015 highlights include: analytics is now redefining Human Resources, Analytics lessons are quite applicable to workforce questions, and unique challenges of Workforce analytics.
- PAW San Francisco: The Pentagon of Data Analytics Events, Mar 29 – Apr 2 - Mar 10, 2015.
In San Francisco this month, you'll find five data analytics events - join your peers by for case studies, profound keynotes, and build strong connections with data analytics professionals. Special KDnuggets discount.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Feb 24 and beyond - Feb 23, 2015.
Winning with Big Data Analytics, a Roadmap for Data-Driven Culture, Data Science for Workforce Optimization, Text Mining and Knowledge Graphs in the Cloud, Performance and Scale Options for R with Hadoop, and more.
- PAW: How Predictive Analytics Reinvents These Six Industries - Feb 10, 2015.
Predictive analytics is a game-changer - it's like "Moneyball" for... money. This article summarizes and links resources with late-breaking coverage of how predictive analytics reinvents six industries.
- PAW: 5 Co-Located Analytics Events in San Francisco, March 29 – Apr 2, 2015 - Jan 7, 2015.
March 29 - Apr 2, 2015 San Francisco hosts PAW for Business, eMetrics Summit, Predictive Analytics World for Workforce, Text Analytics World and the PA Times Executive Breakfast.
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World for Workforce, San Francisco - Dec 2, 2014.
Co-located with Predictive Analytics World for Business, Text Analytics World, the new PAW Workforce has an engaging program with keynotes from top experts, useful sessions, and leading-edge workshops.
- Additions to KDnuggets Directory in November - Dec 1, 2014.
TDWI Orlando, Big Data Innovation Summit Las Vegas, Oracle BIWA Summit, Text Analytics World SF, and more meetings, education, and software in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science.
- Big Data Top Trends in 2015 - Nov 28, 2014.
Big Data may bring increased usage of in-memory databases, data democratization, sensor data, customer and HR analytics, and big data-driven corporate insights in 2015, according to Josie King of Innovation Enterprise.
- White paper: How Analytics Is Shaping HR Role In Business - Nov 20, 2014.
Download a free white paper which focuses on the changing nature of HR in the workplace due to increased analytics and the improved ability to integrate data and systems, from the perspectives of 4 experts from top firms.
- How Analytics is Shaping HR Role In Business – White Paper - Nov 8, 2014.
Human resources has been shaped by data analytics in how it can provide insights into workforce management, leading to improved utilization of human capital and stronger business strategies.
- Talent Analytics Projects: “Fishing” vs Solving Business Problems - Aug 13, 2014.
We examine a vague "look for something interesting in the HR data” vs a narrowly focused “business win” effort and show why the second approach is preferable, and what needs to be added to HR data for success.
- HR & Workforce Analytics Innovation Summit 2014 Chicago: Day 2 Highlights - Jun 5, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by HR leaders from Caterpillar, Coca-Cola, Pfizer, and Marriott International on day 2 of HR & Workforce Analytics Innovation Summit 2014 in Chicago.
- HR & Workforce Analytics Innovation Summit 2014 Chicago: Day 1 Highlights - Jun 2, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by HR leaders from Wells Fargo, Sears Holdings, Johnson Controls, Trulia on day 1 of HR & Workforce Analytics Innovation Summit 2014 in Chicago.