- Industry Predictions: Key Trends in 2017 - Dec 16, 2016.
With 2017 almost upon us, KDnuggets brings you opinions from industry leaders as to what the relevant and most important 2017 key trends will be.
Pages: 1 2
2017 Predictions, Datameer, Industry, MathWorks, Predictions, Talent Analytics, Tamr, TIBCO
- Stop Hiring Data Scientists Until You’re Ready for Data Science - Jul 17, 2015.
Getting an unicorn and restraining it into the chains won't be helpful for you or the unicorn. Find out how you can tap into the potential of these new age unicorns.
Data Scientist, Greta Roberts, Hiring, Talent Analytics
- Data Science for Workforce Optimization: Reducing Employee Attrition - May 15, 2015.
Predictive analytics is growing its reach, see how it is affecting workforce analytics domain. In this presentation Pasha Roberts explains what is in it for students, managers and practitioners.
Pasha Roberts, PAW, Talent Analytics, Workforce Analytics
- Talent Analytics Projects: “Fishing” vs Solving Business Problems - Aug 13, 2014.
We examine a vague "look for something interesting in the HR data” vs a narrowly focused “business win” effort and show why the second approach is preferable, and what needs to be added to HR data for success.
Employee Value, HR, Pasha Roberts, Talent Analytics, Workforce Analytics
- Employee Churn 202: Good and Bad Churn - May 4, 2014.
This post extends the “quantitative scissors” approach to employee churn and examines the factors that underlie attrition cost.
Churn, Employee, GitHub, Pasha Roberts, Talent Analytics
- Employee Churn 201: Calculating Employee Value - Apr 4, 2014.
Much has been written about customer churn. This post examines employee churn - an equally important problem and its unique dynamics.
Employee Churn, Employee Value, GitHub, Pasha Roberts, R, Talent Analytics
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World, Toronto, May 12-15 - Mar 22, 2014.
Predictive Analytics World in Toronto brings you who is who in predictive analytics, with keynotes from top experts. Join PAW and access the best keynotes, sessions, workshops, and more. See tips on getting approval to attend.
John Elder, Obama for America, PAW, Predictive Analytics World, Talent Analytics, Toronto-Canada