- Collaborative Evolutionary Reinforcement Learning - Jul 8, 2019.
Intel Researchers created a new approach to RL via Collaborative Evolutionary Reinforcement Learning (CERL) that combines policy gradient and evolution methods to optimize, exploit, and explore challenges.
- AI Supporting The Earth - Apr 22, 2019.
To celebrate Earth Day 2019, we explain how Intel is committed to advancing uses of AI that positively impact our world by providing social good organizations with technologies and expertise to accelerate their work.
- Unleash a faster Python on your data - Apr 18, 2019.
Intel’s optimized Python packages deliver quick repeatable results compared to standard Python packages. Intel offers optimized Scikit-learn, Numpy, and SciPy to help data scientists get rapid results on their Intel® hardware. Download now.
- Network with Google, Intel, Facebook, LinkedIn & more - Mar 27, 2019.
The Predictive Analytics Innovation Summit takes place Apr 29 & 30 in San Diego. Secure your place at this must-attend event for data professionals today and deep-dive into a new era of AI and data strategy.
- Accelerating Your Algorithms in Production [Webinar Replay] - Oct 16, 2018.
Numerical algorithms are computationally demanding, which makes performance an important consideration when using Python for machine learning, especially as you move from desktop to production.
- Unleash a Faster Python on Your Data - Oct 2, 2018.
Intel provides optimized Scikit-learn, the most used Python package for classical machine learning. Get faster scikit-learn through Intel® Distribution for Python*
- Machine Learning with TensorFlow - Aug 16, 2018.
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll get a general introduction to working with Tensorflow and its surrounding ecosystem, general problem classes, where you can get big acceleration, and why you should be running on a CPU.
- Unleash a faster Python on Your Data. - May 10, 2018.
Get real performance results and download the free Intel(r) Distribution for Python that includes everything you need for blazing-fast computing, analytics, machine learning, and more.
- Unleash a faster Python on your data - Mar 1, 2018.
Get real performance results and download the free Intel Distribution for Python that includes everything you need for blazing-fast computing, analytics, machine learning, and more.
- After the “Meltdown,” How Can You Protect Your Database? - Jan 8, 2018.
- Unleash a faster Python on your data - Dec 7, 2017.
Get real performance results and download the free Intel® Distribution for Python that includes everything you need for blazing-fast computing, analytics, machine learning, and more. Use Intel Python with existing code, and you’re all set for a significant performance boost.
- Accelerating Your Algorithms in Production with Python and Intel MKL, Sep 21 - Sep 8, 2017.
We will provide tips for data scientists to speed up Python algorithms, including a discussion on algorithm choice, and how effective package tool can make large differences in performance.
- 2 must-have tools for blazing fast Python performance - Sep 15, 2016.
Intel has two must-have, highly optimized tools to help you get faster performance out of the box - with the least amount of effort.
- The Evolution of IoT Edge Analytics: Strategies of Leading Players - Sep 2, 2016.
This article explores the significance and evolution of IoT edge analytics. Since the author believes that hardware capabilities will converge for large vendors, IoT analytics will be the key differentiator.
- Intel’s Investments in Cognitive Tech: Impact and New Opportunities - May 31, 2016.
An overview of Intel's recent investments in cognitive technology, the impact of these investments on technology and research, and the new opportunities these investments present.
Pages: 1 2
- Spark Summit 2015 San Francisco – Day 2 Keynote Highlights - Jun 19, 2015.
Highlights from keynote speeches delivered by various eminent big data technology leaders from industry and academia at Spark Summit 2015 Conference held in San Francisco.
- Big Data Developer Conference, Santa Clara: Day 2 Highlights - Apr 2, 2015.
Highlights from the presentations/tutorials by Data Science leaders from Cloudera, LinkedIn, Intel, MapR, Locbit and others on day 2 of Big Data Developer Conference 2015.
Pages: 1 2
- Strata + Hadoop World 2015 San Jose – Day 2 Highlights - Mar 10, 2015.
Strata + Hadoop World 2015 was a great conference, and here are key insights from some of the best sessions on day 2.
- November 2014 Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining Acquisitions and Startups Activity - Dec 11, 2014.
November 2014 acquisitions, startups, and company activity in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science: Target buys Powered Analytics, Ve buys qunb, Sentient raises 100M+, Galvanize buys Zipfian Academy, Intel backs 16 startups.
- INFORMS The Business of Big Data 2014: Day 2 Highlights - Sep 15, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Big Data leaders from Accenture, Analytics Media Group, SAS and Intel on day 2 of INFORMS The Business of Big Data.
- Interview: Santhosh Adayikkoth, CEO, BigInfo Labs on Data Relevance and Intel Partnership - Jun 6, 2014.
We discuss BigInfo Labs, the concept of "Data Relevance" in Big Data, experience of partnership with Intel, and BigInfo Labs' strategy for competitive differentiation.
- Kaggle March Machine Learning Mania - Feb 14, 2014.
Can you turn 20 years of historical data into predictions for 2014 NCAA College Basketball Tournament, aka March Madness? Enter this Intel-sponsored tournament - predictions due Mar 19.