- Fixing Deployment and Iteration Problems in CRISP-DM - Feb 1, 2017.
Many analytic models are not deployed effectively into production while others are not maintained or updated. Applying decision modeling and decision management technology within CRISP-DM addresses this.
- Just How Smart Are Smart Machines? - Dec 12, 2016.
The number of sophisticated cognitive technologies that might be capable of cutting into the need for human labor is expanding rapidly. But linking these offerings to an organization’s business needs requires a deep understanding of their capabilities. Here we examine 4 levels of intelligence across task types.
Pages: 1 2
- Ethical Implications Of Industrialized Analytics - Nov 29, 2016.
Analytics & Big Data will be involved in every aspect of our lives and we should handle the ethical dilemmas wisely to let innovation contribute more to our lives.
- International Institute of Analytics (IIA) 5 Predictions and 5 Priorities for 2016 - Dec 18, 2015.
IIA 2016 Predictions include: Cognitive technology becomes the follow-on to automated analytics; Analytical Microservices facilitate embedded analytics; and analytics talent crunch eases.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Sep 8 and beyond - Sep 7, 2015.
The Future of Data Science, Ensuring Business Value from Analytics, Apache Ignite, Text Analytics, Best Practices of Data Science, Forecasting With Predictive Analytics, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Sep 1 and beyond - Aug 31, 2015.
Big Data Certification - which one, Data at the Speed of Business, The Future of Data Science, Ensuring Business Value from Analytics, Data Mining: Failure to Launch, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Aug 18 and beyond - Aug 17, 2015.
Data Mining: Failure to Launch, Leveraging Data for Effective Data Visualization, Extracting Value from Hadoop, Build Smart Apps With Deep Learning APIs, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jul 14 and beyond - Jul 14, 2015.
Tips/Tricks for Customer Segmentation, Data Lake - Five Tips to Navigate, Future-Proof Streaming Analytics, The CAO v. The CDO, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – May 26 and beyond - May 25, 2015.
The Data Lake Debate, 3 Ways to Improve Targeted Marketing, Turning Machine Data Into Intelligent Action, Data Mining - Failure to Launch, Using electronic health records for better care, and more.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jan 27 and beyond - Jan 26, 2015.
Tamr, Cognizant Machine and Devices, In-Memory Data Fabric, Real-Estate Analytics, RapidMiner, Analytics/Data Science Hiring Market, Platfora, TIBCO, Monetizing Big Data and more.
- IIA 2015 Analytics Predictions - Dec 11, 2014.
Highlights and discussion from IIA 2015 Analytics Predictions webinar, including Storytelling will be the hot new job in analytics; companies double investment in generating NEW and UNIQUE data, and how does one become an expert if entry-level work is automated?