- 5 of Our Favorite Free Visualization Tools - Jul 5, 2018.
5 key free data visualization tools that can provide flexible and effective data presentation.
Analytics, D3.js, Data Science, Data Visualization, Free Software, R, Tableau
- The Data Science Success Kit - Oct 3, 2017.
The Data Science Success Kit is designed to get you to data science success quickly. Don't delay, offer ends October 31, 2017.
Cloudera, Data Science, Free Software, Software
- Open Source Tools for Machine Learning - Dec 17, 2014.
Open source machine learning software makes it easier to implement machine learning solutions on single computers and at scale, and the diversity of packages provide more options for implementers.
Free Data Mining Software, Free Software, Open Source, scikit-learn, Weka
- Develve statistical software, free for non-commercial use - Oct 10, 2014.
Check out Develve 2.0, a six-sigma tool, the new version featuring new utilities for measure system analysis and the design of sophisticated experiments.
Experimentation, Free Software, Statistical Modeling
- Rattle package for Data Mining and Data Science in R - Sep 17, 2014.
Try the newly-released version of Rattle, the open source R package for data mining, and enjoy accessing a huge array of data mining algorithms through a convenient interface.
Data Mining Software, Free Software, Graham Williams, Open Source, R, Togaware