- How Optimization Works - Apr 18, 2019.
Optimization problems are naturally described in terms of costs - money, time, resources - rather than benefits. In math it's convenient to make all your problems look the same before you work out a solution, so that you can just solve it the one time.
Data Science, Data Scientist, Gradient Descent, Optimization, Prescriptive Analytics
- Predictive Analytics World, London, 11-12 October – Agenda is Live - Jul 24, 2017.
The agenda for PAW London 2017 has just been released and we want you to be among the first to know what the hot topics will be this year.
GDPR, London, PAW, Predictive Analytics World, Prescriptive Analytics
- The 4 Types of Data Analytics - Jul 13, 2017.
We focus on the four types of data analytics we encounter in data science: Descriptive, Diagnostic, Predictive and Prescriptive.
Analytics, Descriptive Analytics, Hans Rosling, Predictive Analytics, Prescriptive Analytics
- FICO Chief Analytics Officer 2016 Predictions - Jan 5, 2016.
NASA Juno mission will arrive at Jupiter. The Summer Olympics will take place in Rio de Janeiro. The US will have a presidential election. And prescriptive analytics will take center stage as the ultimate destination on the analytics journey.
2016 Predictions, FICO, Prescriptive Analytics, Streaming Analytics
- Interview: Phani Nagarjuna, Nuevora on CMO Expectations from Analytics - Feb 9, 2015.
We discuss the value proposition of Nuevora, founding story, CMO expectations from Analytics and the Nuevora nBAAP platform.
Analytics, Applications, Interview, Nuevora, Phani Nagarjuna, Platform, Prescriptive Analytics, Real-time
- 2015 Predictions: What will happen to big data and data science? - Dec 21, 2014.
What’s next in the world of big data? Commonplace terms begin to vanish as businesses put an increased emphasis on the predictive and prescriptive analytics needed to drive value.
Big Data, Chief Data Officer, Data Governance, Data Science, Predictions for 2015, Prescriptive Analytics