- Peer Reviewing Data Science Projects - Apr 13, 2020.
In any technical development field, having other practitioners review your work before shipping code off to production is a valuable support tool to make sure your work is error-proof. Even through your preparation for the review, improvements might be discovered and then other issues that escaped your awareness can be spotted by outsiders. This peer scrutiny can also be applied to Data Science, and this article outlines a process that you can experiment with in your team.
- An Eight-Step Checklist for An Analytics Project - Nov 6, 2019.
Follow these eight headings of an audit sheet that business analysts should address before submitting the results of their analytics project. One recommended approach is to rewrite each step as a question, answer it, and then attach it to your project.
- Checklist for Debugging Neural Networks - Mar 22, 2019.
Check out these tangible steps you can take to identify and fix issues with training, generalization, and optimization for machine learning models.
- The Machine Learning Project Checklist - Dec 7, 2018.
In an effort to further refine our internal models, this post will present an overview of Aurélien Géron's Machine Learning Project Checklist, as seen in his bestselling book, "Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn & TensorFlow."
- Google Analytics Audit Checklist and Tools - Aug 9, 2017.
In this post, a Google Analytics & Google AdWords expert shares his tips and tools of intelligent Google Analytics auditing. Read on for some practical insight.
- Your Checklist to Get Data Science Implemented in Production - Jun 7, 2017.
For over a year we surveyed thousands of companies from all types of industries and data science advancement on how they managed to overcome these difficulties and analyzed the results. Here are the key things to keep in mind when you're working on your design-to-production pipeline.
- Big Data Best-Practice Checklist for Small and Medium Enterprises - Jul 30, 2015.
As more and more companies getting into the competition, it is important for the SMEs to get Big Data right from the start. Learn, how you can make most of the big data analytics.
- The Elements of Data Analytic Style – checklist - Mar 4, 2015.
Jeff Leek book "Elements of Data Analytic Style" had a rocket launch, thanks to author course on Coursera. The book includes a useful checklist that can guide beginning data analysts or serve for evaluating data analyses.