- Robust Quality – Powerful Integration of Data Science and Process Engineering. - Mar 6, 2019.
This book provides a strong connection between the concepts in data science and process engineering needed to ensure better quality and takes you through a systematic approach to measure holistic quality with several case studies.
- Robotic Process Automation in the Nordics - Jan 29, 2019.
Read this white paper to discover what the future has in store for robotic automation, as well as the current limitations of RPA, how to move past these limitations, why an intelligent future is the natural progression for RPA, and more.
- The Machine Learning Project Checklist - Dec 7, 2018.
In an effort to further refine our internal models, this post will present an overview of Aurélien Géron's Machine Learning Project Checklist, as seen in his bestselling book, "Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn & TensorFlow."
- Robust Quality – Powerful Integration of Data Science and Process Engineering - Oct 1, 2018.
The book by Rajesh Jugulum provides a strong connection between the concepts in data science and process engineering that is necessary to ensure better quality levels and takes you through a systematic approach to measure holistic quality with several case studies.
- Frameworks for Approaching the Machine Learning Process - May 21, 2018.
This post is a summary of 2 distinct frameworks for approaching machine learning tasks, followed by a distilled third. Do they differ considerably (or at all) from each other, or from other such processes available?
- Putting the “Science” Back in Data Science - Sep 6, 2017.
The scientific method to approach a problem, in my point of view, is the best way to tackle a problem and offer the best solution. If you start your data analysis by simply stating hypotheses and applying Machine Learning algorithms, this is the wrong way.
- Teaching the Data Science Process - May 17, 2017.
Understanding the process requires not only wide technical background in machine learning but also basic notions of businesses administration; here I will share my experience on teaching the data science process.
- BIG Data Analytics for Industrial Process Improvement April 18-20, Niagara Falls, Canada - Mar 14, 2016.
Using multivariate data analysis, the course will teach you how to improve product quality, increase yield and how to monitor, optimize and control your process.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 29 – Mar 06: Data Science Process; Wisdom of Crowds fails to solve this simple puzzle - Mar 7, 2016.
Wisdom of Crowds fails to solve this simple #math #puzzle ; #DataScience Process - the work flow of a data scientist; R is the fastest-growing language on #StackOverflow; @DeepDrumpf #DeepLearning #Twitterbot imitates #DTrump, more plausible than real one.