- Observability for Data Engineering - Feb 10, 2020.
Going beyond traditional monitoring techniques and goals, understanding if a system is working as intended requires a new concept in DevOps, called Observability. Learn more about this essential approach to bring more context to your system metrics.
- The Ultimate Guide to Model Retraining - Dec 16, 2019.
Once you have deployed your machine learning model into production, differences in real-world data will result in model drift. So, retraining and redeploying will likely be required. In other words, deployment should be treated as a continuous process. This guide defines model drift and how to identify it, and includes approaches to enable model training.
- Monitoring Models at Scale - Nov 7, 2019.
Catch this Domino webinar on monitoring models at scale, Dec 11 @ 10am PT, covering detecting changes in pattern of real-world data your models are seeing in production, tracking how model accuracy and other quality metrics are changing over time, and getting alerted when health checks fail so that resolution workflows can be triggered.
- Upcoming Webinar, Machine Learning Vital Signs: Metrics and Monitoring Models in Production - Oct 11, 2019.
In this upcoming webinar on Oct 23 @ 10 AM PT, learn why you should invest time in monitoring your machine learning models, the dangers of not paying attention to how a model’s performance can change over time, metrics you should be gathering for each model and what they tell you, and much more.
- How to Monitor Machine Learning Models in Real-Time - Jan 18, 2019.
We present practical methods for near real-time monitoring of machine learning systems which detect system-level or model-level faults and can see when the world changes.
- Are you monitoring your machine learning systems? - Jan 18, 2018.
How are you monitoring your Python applications? Take the short survey - the results will be published on KDnuggets and you will get all the details.
- Brain Monitoring with Kafka, OpenTSDB, and Grafana - Aug 5, 2016.
Interested in using open source software to monitor brain activity, and control your devices? Sure you are! Read this fantastic post for some insight and direction.
Pages: 1 2 3