- A simple static visualization can often be the best approach - May 4, 2021.
How I overengineered a worse solution by making an interactive visualization.
- 10 Underappreciated Python Packages for Machine Learning Practitioners - Jan 7, 2021.
Here are 10 underappreciated Python packages covering neural architecture design, calibration, UI creation and dissemination.
- Monitoring Apache Spark – We’re building a better Spark UI - Jul 23, 2020.
Data Mechanics is developing a free monitoring UI tool for Apache Spark to replace the Spark UI with a better UX, new metrics, and automated performance recommendations. Preview these high-level feedback features, and consider trying it out to support its first release.
- Graph Machine Learning Meets UX: An uncharted love affair - Jan 13, 2020.
When machine learning tools are developed by technology first, they risk failing to deliver on what users actually need. It can also be difficult for development teams to establish meaningful direction. This article explores the challenges of designing an interface that enables users to visualise and interact with insights from graph machine learning, and explores the very new, uncharted relationship between machine learning and UX.
- UX Design Guide for Data Scientists and AI Products - Aug 21, 2018.
Realizing that there is a legitimate knowledge gap between UX Designers and Data Scientists, I have decided to attempt addressing the needs from the Data Scientist’s perspective.
- View from Google Assistant: Are we becoming reliant on AI? - Dec 26, 2017.
AI is powering a paradigm shift in human machine interaction and conversational UIs like Alexa, Cortana, Google Assistant, and Siri, have the potential to break free from some key limitations of mobile app.
- AIG: UI/UX Designer - Oct 2, 2014.
Lead the design effort in creating stunning experiences and interactions for our web and mobile products, working closely with the business and technical teams.