- Moosejaw: Sr. Manager of Customer Experience and Analytics [Madison Heights, MI] - Mar 8, 2019.
Do you love digging into data to find key insights? Do you live to discover the key ways to increase customer lifetime value? Then this job is for you.
- Propensity Scores: A Primer - May 16, 2017.
Propensity scores are used in quasi-experimental and non-experimental research when the researcher must make causal inferences, for example, that exposure to a chemical increases the risk of cancer.
- Chubb: Customer Experience & Marketing Analytics Manager - Mar 28, 2017.
Seeking a Customer Experience & Marketing Analytics Manager responsible for leading the customer experience and marketing analytics practice within the broader personal lines analytics function.
- Interview: Ranjan Sinha, eBay on Advanced Hadoop Cluster Management through Predictive Modeling - Jun 9, 2015.
We discuss categorization of e-commerce analytics, opportunities/ challenges of Big Data, Astro predictive model for Hadoop cluster management, and Apache Kylin.
- Interview: Brad Klingenberg, StitchFix on Building Analytics-powered Personal Stylist - Mar 20, 2015.
We discuss StitchFix, how it leverages Analytics, understanding customer preferences, and pros-and-cons of involving human judgement in the recommendation process.
- Big Data Innovation Summit 2014 Toronto: Day 1 Highlights - Aug 6, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Big Data leaders from TD Bank, Public Health Ontario and First Nations Education Steering Committee on day 1 of Big Data Innovation Summit 2014 in Toronto, Canada.
- Business Analytics Innovation Summit 2014 Chicago: Day 1 Highlights - Jul 9, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Business Analytics leaders from Bank of America, Northern Trust, AOL and Liberty Mutual on day 1 of Business Analytics Innovation Summit 2014 in Chicago.
- Interview: Walter Maguire, Chief Field Technologist on HP Big Data Strategy and HAVEn - May 28, 2014.
We discuss how HP views Big Data, capabilities of HP HAVEn, leveraging Big Data for improving customer experience, Analytics challenges, outsourcing criteria and current trends.
- Qualitative Analytics: Why numbers do not tell the complete story? - Feb 21, 2014.
Data scientists love numbers, yet not all data is numerical. Qualitative analytics should not be ignored, especially given the unique value it provides.