- Data Versioning: Does it mean what you think it means? - Aug 26, 2020.
Does data versioning mean what you think it means? Read this overview with use cases to see what data versioning really is, and the tools that can help you manage it.
- 7 Best Practices for Machine Learning on a Data Lake - Nov 7, 2018.
Download this report to learn about the data requirements for advanced analytics on a data lake, and best practices such analytics with a focus on machine learning.
- Tomorrow, Nov 8 Webinar: Transform Your Stagnant Data Swamp into a Pristine Data Lake - Nov 1, 2018.
We explore how to implement an Enterprise Data Management strategy that will unleash your data to power decisions, examine a real-world digital-transformation use case from a Tier-1 bank, and see a demo of Trifacta Wrangler.
- KDnuggets™ News 18:n24, Jun 20: Data Lakes – The evolution of data processing; Text Generation with RNNs in 4 Lines of Code - Jun 20, 2018.
How to spot a beginner Data Scientist; How To Create Natural Language Semantic Search For Arbitrary Objects With Deep Learning; Statistics, Causality, and What Claims are Difficult to Swallow: Judea Pearl debates Kevin Gray; Cartoon: FIFA World Cup Football and Machine Learning
- Celgene: Sr. Manager, Data Lake - Jul 18, 2017.
Seeking a Data Lake Manager. The role will work closely with the Data Science Teams, the Business Data Stewards and the team responsible for data ingestions/integration into the platform.
- Data Lake Plumbers: Operationalizing the Data Lake - Feb 18, 2016.
Gain insight into data lakes, their benefits, when they are appropriate, and how to operationalize them. How do they compare to the data warehouse?
- Data Lake vs Data Warehouse: Key Differences - Sep 29, 2015.
We hear lot about the data lakes these days, and many are arguing that a data lake is same as a data warehouse. But in reality, they are both optimized for different purposes, and the goal is to use each one for what they were designed to do.
- Five Steps to Implement an Enterprise Data Lake - Aug 10, 2015.
This guide helps you to initiate a new IT culture mapped to your business goals, and shows how do create an efficient data reservoir, what makes data more useful, and what are the cutting-edge tools/devices/applications you need.