- Feature Store as a Foundation for Machine Learning - Feb 19, 2021.
With so many organizations now taking the leap into building production-level machine learning models, many lessons learned are coming to light about the supporting infrastructure. For a variety of important types of use cases, maintaining a centralized feature store is essential for higher ROI and faster delivery to market. In this review, the current feature store landscape is described, and you can learn how to architect one into your MLOps pipeline.
- What is Data Catalog and Why You Should Care? - Dec 23, 2019.
Learn why data catalogs could be just the thing you need to meet the challenges of data and metadata management and collaboration.
- Metadata Enrichment is Essential to Realize the Value of Open Datasets - Nov 14, 2018.
The last few years have seen great advancement in AI technologies for data science and analytics. With analytics engines capable of ingesting and analyzing almost any amount and type of data, the bottleneck has shifted from the technology to the data itself.
- Equifax: Metadata Expert - Oct 14, 2016.
Seeking a Metadata Expert to support the business needs of the Information Management Data Governance enterprise-wide metadata repository.
- Interview: Sastry Malladi, StubHub on Designing Big Data Architecture for the Unknown Future - Jul 28, 2014.
We discuss the Big Data architecture at StubHub, important factors in architecture design, hybrid approach of using Big Data along with traditional data warehouses, challenges, importance of meta-data and more.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Mar 17-18: NSA metadata can find medical/financial conditions; Machine Learning in 7 Pictures - Mar 19, 2014.
Stanford students show NSA metadata can find medical, financial conditions; Machine Learning in 7 Pictures ; Social Networks are investing big in Artificial Intelligence; 7 Key Skills of Effective Data Scientists.