- Software 2.0 takes shape - Oct 23, 2020.
Software developers remain in very high demand as many organizations continue to experience workloads that far exceed available talent. AI-enhanced approaches that automate more areas of the software development lifecycle are in development with interesting potentials for how machine learning and natural language processing can significantly impact how software is designed, developed, tested, and deployed in the future.
- Data Protection Techniques Needed to Guarantee Privacy - Oct 2, 2020.
This article takes a look at the concepts of data privacy and personal data. It presents several privacy protection techniques and explains how they contribute to preserving the privacy of individuals.
- Scaling Your Data Compliance Strategy with Legal Automation - Sep 7, 2020.
Join Immuta and the COVID-19 Alliance, a non-profit organization of MIT, for this virtual workshop on Sep 23 @ 1 PM ET, to learn how you can use legal automation to easily scale your data analytics compliance strategy. Register now.
- How “Anonymous” is Anonymized Data? - Aug 18, 2020.
As the collection of personal data democratized over the previous century, the question of data anonymization started to rise. The regulations coming into effect around the world sealed the importance of the matter.
- 10 Use Cases for Privacy-Preserving Synthetic Data - Aug 11, 2020.
This article presents 10 use-cases for synthetic data, showing how enterprises today can use this artificially generated information to train machine learning models or share data externally without violating individuals' privacy.
- What is Data Catalog and Why You Should Care? - Dec 23, 2019.
Learn why data catalogs could be just the thing you need to meet the challenges of data and metadata management and collaboration.
- Get the guidebook for tackling data privacy & compliance - Mar 12, 2019.
This guidebook walks through the myths & realities of pseudonymization and working with personal data, and suggests data team processes for compliance.
- Spotlight on the Remarkable Potential of AI in KYC (Know Your Customer) - Jul 4, 2017.
Most people would have heard of the headline-making tremendous achievements in artificial intelligence (AI): Systems defeating world champions in board games like GO and winning quiz shows. These are small realizations of AI, but there is a silent revolution taking place in other areas, including Regulatory Compliance in Financial Services.
- Lavastorm Webinar: Demystify Your Data Flows for Better Regulatory Compliance, May 19 - May 7, 2015.
Complying with new financial regulations can be incredibly costly. Learn how Lavastorm helps firms aggregate and manage data, provide visibility into data sources, transformation and lineage, and reduce time and costs spent on compliance.