Cartoon: How Deep Is That Data Lake?
New KDnuggets Cartoon looks at some of the problems data engineers may encounter when trying to measure data lakes.
How Deep is that Data Lake?
This cartoon was ably drawn by Jon Carter.
Here are other KDnuggets AI, Big Data, Data Science, and Machine Learning Cartoons.
and KDnuggets posts tagged cartoon.
See also other recent KDnuggets Cartoons:
- Cartoon: Data Scientist vs Data Engineer
- Cartoon: Cloud Dating
- I have a joke about ...
- Cartoon: The Worst Telemedicine?
- Cartoon: AI understanding of Coronavirus
- Cartoon: Teaching Ethics to AI
- KDnuggets Cartoon in an English textbook?
- Cartoon: Unsupervised Machine Learning?
- Cartoon: AI and March Madness
- Cartoon: Is this how you do the blockchain thing?
- Cartoon: Labor Day in the year 2050
- Cartoon: Machine Learning takes a vacation
- Cartoon: Data Scientist was the sexiest job of the 21st century until ...
- Cartoon: How is Data Science Different From Religion?
- Cartoon: FIFA World Cup Football and Machine Learning
- Cartoon: GDPR first effect on Privacy
- Cartoon: AI Masters the March Madness
- Cartoon: Machine Learning Problems in 2118
- Cartoon: AI at Home: How Far Can A Smart Device Go?
- Cartoon: AI and Technology Transforming Christmas?
- Cartoon: What Else Can AI Guess From Your Face?
- Cartoon: Future Machine Learning Class
- Cartoon: The First Ever Self-Driving, Deep Learning Grill
- Cartoon: Mother Of All Data
- Cartoon: Machine Learning - What They Think I Do
- Cartoon: the distance between Espresso and Cappuccino
- Cartoon: Taxes, Artificial Intelligence, and Humans
- Cartoon: What Happens When AI Masters the March Madness
- Causation or Correlation: Explaining Hill Criteria using xkcd
- Cartoon: Perfect Valentine's Dates Found With Data Analysis
- Cartoon: When Self-Driving Car + Machine Learning takes you too far ...
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|