Cartoon: Machine Learning Problems in 2118
For Valentine's day, new KDnuggets cartoon looks at some problems Machine Learning can face in 2118.
Female Robot: Well, if you have not learned by now what I want, I am not going to tell you!
This cartoon was ably drawn by Jon Carter.
Here are other KDnuggets Valentine's Day Cartoons
- Cartoon: Perfect Valentine's Dates Found With Data Analysis, 2017
- Cartoon: Data Scientist gets 3 wishes for Valentine's Day, 2015
- Cartoon: Data Scientist Valentine Day Prediction, 2014.
- Data Scientist Valentine's Day Adjustment, 2013
See also other recent KDnuggets Cartoons:
- Cartoon: AI at Home: How Far Can A Smart Device Go?
- Cartoon: AI and Technology Transforming Christmas?
- Cartoon: Thanksgiving, Big Data, & Turkey Data Science
- Cartoon: What Else Can AI Guess From Your Face?
- Cartoon: Future Machine Learning Class
- Cartoon: The First Ever Self-Driving, Deep Learning Grill
- Cartoon: Mother Of All Data
- Cartoon: Machine Learning - What They Think I Do
- Cartoon: the distance between Espresso and Cappuccino
- Cartoon: Taxes, Artificial Intelligence, and Humans
- Cartoon: What Happens When AI Masters the March Madness
- Causation or Correlation: Explaining Hill Criteria using xkcd
- Cartoon: Perfect Valentine's Dates Found With Data Analysis
- Cartoon: When Self-Driving Car + Machine Learning takes you too far ...
- A Funny Look at Big Data and Data Science
- Cartoon: Thanksgiving, Big Data, and Turkey Data Science.
- Cartoon: Scary Big Data
- Cartoon: Labor Day in the era of Robotics
- Cartoon: Data Scientist - the sexiest job of the 21st century until ...
- Cartoon: Make Data Great Again
- Cartoon: Facebook data science experiments and Cats
- Cartoon: When Automation Goes Too Far
- The Secret to a Perfect Data Science Interview
- Cartoon: Citizen Data Scientist At Work
- Data Scientist Valentine's Day Collection
- Cartoon: Deeper Deep Learning