Cartoon: The First Ever Self-Driving, Deep Learning Grill
New KDnuggets Cartoon looks at what happens when self-driving craze collides with the traditional summer pastime of grilling.
New KDnuggets Cartoon looks at what happens when they collide with the traditional summer pastime of grilling.
"This is Jim's Hobby Project: A self-driving grill,
but he accidentally programmed an adversarial grill,
so now he cannot catch it!"
This cartoon was ably drawn by Jon Carter.
If you find it funny, congratulations - you know enough about Deep Learning and adversarial networks.
Here are other KDnuggets Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science Cartoons.
and KDnuggets posts tagged cartoon.
More KDnuggets Cartoons:
- Cartoon: Mother Of All Data.
- Cartoon: Machine Learning - What They Think I Do
- Cartoon: the distance between Espresso and Cappuccino
- Cartoon: Taxes, Artificial Intelligence, and Humans
- Cartoon: What Happens When AI Masters the March Madness
- Causation or Correlation: Explaining Hill Criteria using xkcd
- Cartoon: Perfect Valentine's Dates Found With Data Analysis
- Cartoon: When Self-Driving Car + Machine Learning takes you too far ...
- A Funny Look at Big Data and Data Science
- Cartoon: Thanksgiving, Big Data, and Turkey Data Science.
- Cartoon: Scary Big Data
- Cartoon: Labor Day in the era of Robotics
- Cartoon: Data Scientist - the sexiest job of the 21st century until ...
- Cartoon: Make Data Great Again
- Cartoon: Facebook data science experiments and Cats
- Cartoon: When Automation Goes Too Far
- The Secret to a Perfect Data Science Interview
- Cartoon: Citizen Data Scientist At Work
- Data Scientist Valentine's Day Collection
- Cartoon: Deeper Deep Learning
Top Stories Past 30 Days