Cartoon: Perfect Valentine’s Dates Found With Data Analysis
New KDnuggets Cartoon shows one example where perfect Valentine's Dates can be found with scientific data analysis.
Data Scientist: "My data analysis has identified 3 perfect Valentine Dates for me: Siri, Cortana, and Alexa."
This cartoon was ably drawn by Jon Carter.
- Cartoon: Data Scientist gets 3 wishes for Valentine's Day, 2015
- Cartoon: Data Scientist Valentine Day Prediction, 2014.
- Data Scientist Valentine's Day Adjustment, 2013
and KDnuggets posts tagged cartoon.
Recent KDnuggets Cartoons:
- Cartoon: When Self-Driving Car + Machine Learning takes you too far ...
- A Funny Look at Big Data and Data Science
- Cartoon: Thanksgiving, Big Data, and Turkey Data Science.
- Cartoon: Scary Big Data
- Cartoon: Labor Day in the era of Robotics
- Cartoon: Data Scientist - the sexiest job of the 21st century until ...
- Cartoon: Make Data Great Again
- Cartoon: Facebook data science experiments and Cats
- Cartoon: When Automation Goes Too Far
- The Secret to a Perfect Data Science Interview
- Cartoon: Citizen Data Scientist At Work
- Data Scientist Valentine's Day Collection
- Cartoon: Deeper Deep Learning
- More Data Science Humor and Cartoons
- Cartoon: Surprise Data Science Recommendations
- Cartoon: 2nd place in a Data Science contest
- Cartoon: It all started with the iPhone answering my email
- Cartoon: KDnuggets Addiction
- Cartoon: Big Data in Retirement
- Cartoon: Big Data and the dog question
- Cartoon: Where humans are still ahead of Deep Learning
- Cartoon: Data Scientist Mother
- Cartoon: A solution for Data Scientists allergies caused by Big Data