Data Scientist Valentine’s Day Collection
We review Data Scientist Valentine's Day options with several topical cartoons, including Scarledoopython, Neural net predictions, and dating algorithm adjustments.
Cartoon: Data Scientist gets 3 wishes for Valentine's Day, 2015:
This cartoon imagines what would happen if a Big Data genie would grant a romantic Data Scientist 3 wishes for a Valentine's Day:
"Meet Scarledoopython - you did ask for Scarlett Johansson, Hadoop, and Python?
Cartoon: Data Scientist Valentine Day Prediction, 2014.
Data Scientist has been called "the sexiest profession of 21st century", but how do they approach Valentine's day?
Here is one scenario:
Data Scientist: "Sweetheart, my neural net predicts that you and I are 98.9% compatible. Will you be my Valentine?"
Data Scientist Valentine's Day Adjustment, 2013
You can't keep adjusting the data to prove that you would be the best Valentine's date for Scarlett Johansson.
What is your favorite data scientist solution for Valentine's Day?
Here are other KDnuggets Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science Cartoons.
and KDnuggets posts tagged cartoon.
- Cartoon: Deeper Deep Learning
- More Data Science Humor and Cartoons
- Cartoon: 2nd place in a Data Science contest
- Cartoon: It all started with the iPhone answering my email
- Cartoon: KDnuggets Addiction
- Cartoon: Big Data in Retirement
- Cartoon: Big Data and the dog question
- Cartoon: Where humans are still ahead of Deep Learning
- Cartoon: Data Scientist Mother
- Cartoon: A solution for Data Scientists allergies caused by Big Data
- Cartoon: US Chief Data Scientist Most Difficult Challenge
- Cartoon: Hello, Singularity