- Amazon Uses Self-Learning to Teach Alexa to Correct its Own Mistakes - Feb 10, 2020.
The digital assistant incorporates a reformulation engine that can learn to correct responses in real time based on customer interactions.
Alexa, Amazon, Learning
- Beyond Siri, Google Assistant, and Alexa – what you need to know about AI Conversational Applications - Apr 10, 2019.
We discuss industry trends in Artificial Intelligence with Vijay Ramakrishnan, a machine learning engineer and expert in conversational applications.
AI, Alexa, Google, Siri, Virtual Assistant
- Machine Learning Security - Jan 25, 2019.
We take a look at how malicious actors can break machine learning models and what some of the best practices are when it comes to stopping them.
Adversarial, Alexa, Machine Learning, Security
- Top /r/MachineLearning posts, August 2018: Everybody Dance Now; Stanford class Machine Learning cheat sheets; Academic Torrents for sharing enormous datasets - Sep 15, 2018.
A range of interesting posts from the /r/MachineLearning Reddit group for the month of August, including: Everybody Dance Now; Stanford class Machine Learning cheat sheets; Academic Torrents; Getting Alexa to respond to sign language using TensorFlow; PyCharm IDE.
Alexa, Cheat Sheet, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, PyCharm, Reddit, Supervised Learning, TensorFlow, Tips, Unsupervised Learning
- Putting Alexa to Work: Moving Conversational UI from Hype to Reality - Apr 19, 2017.
The rise of conversational UI signals exciting progress for the BI world but there are pitfalls to be avoided. This blog presents 3 considerations for guiding your conversational UI implementation to ensure success and maximize the value of your data analytics.
AI, Alexa, Hype, Narrative Science, Natural Language Generation, Sisense
- Cartoon: Perfect Valentine’s Dates Found With Data Analysis - Feb 14, 2017.
New KDnuggets Cartoon shows one example where perfect Valentine's Dates can be found with scientific data analysis.
Alexa, Cartoon, Cortana, Data Scientist, Siri, Valentine's Day