Cartoon: What Happens When AI Masters the March Madness
March Madness college basketball phenomenon is underway. New KDnuggets Cartoon looks at what happens when AI masters the March Madness.
New KDnuggets Cartoon looks at what happens when AI masters the March Madness.
Data Scientist: "The good news is I used AI to fill in my March Madness Bracket and I won the whole thing.
The bad news is AI has become self-aware and wants the prize money."
This cartoon was ably drawn by Jon Carter.
If you want to try your AI/Machine Learning skills on March Madness, you can enter Kaggle 2017 Machine Learning Mania competition, or check the results from 2016 Machine Learning Mania competition.
Here are other KDnuggets Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science Cartoons.
and KDnuggets posts tagged cartoon.
Recent KDnuggets Cartoons:
- Cartoon: Perfect Valentine's Dates Found With Data Analysis
- Cartoon: When Self-Driving Car + Machine Learning takes you too far ...
- A Funny Look at Big Data and Data Science
- Cartoon: Thanksgiving, Big Data, and Turkey Data Science.
- Cartoon: Scary Big Data
- Cartoon: Labor Day in the era of Robotics
- Cartoon: Data Scientist - the sexiest job of the 21st century until ...
- Cartoon: Make Data Great Again
- Cartoon: Facebook data science experiments and Cats
- Cartoon: When Automation Goes Too Far
- The Secret to a Perfect Data Science Interview
- Cartoon: Citizen Data Scientist At Work
- Data Scientist Valentine's Day Collection
- Cartoon: Deeper Deep Learning
- More Data Science Humor and Cartoons
- Cartoon: Surprise Data Science Recommendations
- Cartoon: 2nd place in a Data Science contest
- Cartoon: It all started with the iPhone answering my email
- Cartoon: KDnuggets Addiction
- Cartoon: Big Data in Retirement
- Cartoon: Big Data and the dog question
- Cartoon: Where humans are still ahead of Deep Learning
- Cartoon: Data Scientist Mother
- Cartoon: A solution for Data Scientists allergies caused by Big Data
Top Stories Past 30 Days