Cartoon: AI and March Madness
AI has mastered chess, Go, and other games, but can AI master March Madness? KDnuggets Cartoon imagines one scenario when this happens.
We revisit KDnuggets Cartoon that examines what happens when AI masters the March Madness.
Data Scientist: "The good news is I used AI to fill in my March Madness Bracket and I won the whole thing.
The bad news is AI has become self-aware and wants the prize money."
This cartoon was ably drawn by Jon Carter.
If you want to try your AI/Machine Learning skills on March Madness, check results and data of Kaggle 2017 Machine Learning Mania and 2016 Machine Learning Mania competition.
Here are other KDnuggets Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science Cartoons.
and KDnuggets posts tagged cartoon.
Recent KDnuggets Cartoons:
- Cartoon: Is this how you do the blockchain thing?
- Cartoon: Thanksgiving, Big Data, and Turkey Data Science.
- Cartoon: Halloween Costume for Big Data.
- Cartoon: Where AI achieves excellence
- Cartoon: Labor Day in the year 2050
- Cartoon: Machine Learning takes a vacation
- Cartoon: Data Scientist was the sexiest job of the 21st century until ...
- Cartoon: How is Data Science Different From Religion?
- Cartoon: FIFA World Cup Football and Machine Learning
- Cartoon: GDPR first effect on Privacy
- Cartoon: Machine Learning Problems in 2118
- Cartoon: AI at Home: How Far Can A Smart Device Go?
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|