Cartoon: Where AI achieves excellence
We examine what can happen when lawyers are replaced with Machine Learning.
A recent story about a company planning to replace lawyers with Machine Learning led me to think how it might look like when AI lawyers are deployed.
Partner: Finally, we have a lawyer that not only bills for 24 hours per day, but actually works 24 hours a day!
This cartoon was ably drawn by Jon Carter.
See also other recent KDnuggets Cartoons:
- Cartoon: Labor Day in the year 2050
- Cartoon: Machine Learning takes a vacation
- Cartoon: Data Scientist was the sexiest job of the 21st century until ...
- Cartoon: How is Data Science Different From Religion?
- Cartoon: FIFA World Cup Football and Machine Learning
- Cartoon: GDPR first effect on Privacy
- Cartoon: AI Masters the March Madness
- Cartoon: Machine Learning Problems in 2118
- Cartoon: AI at Home: How Far Can A Smart Device Go?
- Cartoon: AI and Technology Transforming Christmas?
- Cartoon: Thanksgiving, Big Data, & Turkey Data Science
- Cartoon: What Else Can AI Guess From Your Face?
- Cartoon: Future Machine Learning Class
- Cartoon: The First Ever Self-Driving, Deep Learning Grill
- Cartoon: Mother Of All Data
- Cartoon: Machine Learning - What They Think I Do
- Cartoon: the distance between Espresso and Cappuccino
- Cartoon: Taxes, Artificial Intelligence, and Humans
- Cartoon: What Happens When AI Masters the March Madness
- Causation or Correlation: Explaining Hill Criteria using xkcd
- Cartoon: Perfect Valentine's Dates Found With Data Analysis
- Cartoon: When Self-Driving Car + Machine Learning takes you too far ...
Top Stories Past 30 Days