- Scaling Your Data Compliance Strategy with Legal Automation - Sep 7, 2020.
Join Immuta and the COVID-19 Alliance, a non-profit organization of MIT, for this virtual workshop on Sep 23 @ 1 PM ET, to learn how you can use legal automation to easily scale your data analytics compliance strategy. Register now.
Automation, Compliance, COVID-19, Immuta, Law
- We Sized Washington’s Edible Marijuana Market Using AI - Oct 12, 2018.
As Canada legalizes marijuana, it might look to Washington to understand how pot sells. With the RAND Corp., we used machine learning to estimate how much THC- in pot is sold in Washington.
AI, Canada, Data Science, Law, Machine Learning, Washington
- Cartoon: Where AI achieves excellence - Sep 22, 2018.
We examine what can happen when lawyers are replaced with Machine Learning.
AI, Cartoon, Humans vs Machines, Law
- Will GDPR Make Machine Learning Illegal? - Mar 14, 2018.
Does GDPR require Machine Learning algorithms to explain their output? Probably not, but experts disagree and there is enough ambiguity to keep lawyers busy.
Europe, Explanation, GDPR, Law, Machine Learning, Pedro Domingos, Privacy
- Data Science Governance - Why does it matter? Why now? - Jul 10, 2017.
Everyone is talking about GDPR, Data Governance and Data Privacy, these days. Here we discuss what is it and why does it matter.
Big Data Privacy, Data Governance, Data Science, GDPR, Law, Privacy
- Anonymization and the Future of Data Science - Apr 11, 2017.
This post walks the reader through a real-world example of a "linkage" attack to demonstrate the limits of data anonymization. New privacy regulation, most notably the GDPR, are making it increasingly difficult to maintain a balance between privacy and utility.
Big Data Privacy, Data Science, Law, Privacy
- Ravel: Senior Data Scientist - Apr 6, 2016.
Seeking a Lead or Senior Data Scientist to join our rapidly growing team; A senior member of the Data Science team, you will design systems to tackle tough problems in the legal domain and expand our award-winning products.
CA, Data Scientist, Law, Ravel, San Francisco, Text Analytics