Cartoon: Thanksgiving, Big Data, and Turkey Data Science.
A classic KDnuggets Thanksgiving cartoon examines the predicament of one group of fowl Data Scientists.
A Turkey Data Scientist: "I don't like the look of this.
Searches for gravy and turkey stuffing are going through the roof!"
As a further example of life imitating art, the actual Google Trends for "turkey staffing" in the US look very similar to the cartoon! (However, only if we select US region, otherwise we find an earlier peak in October reflecting Canadian thanksgiving).
Here are other KDnuggets Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science Cartoons.
and KDnuggets posts tagged cartoon.
See also other recent KDnuggets Cartoons:
- Cartoon: Labor Day in the year 2050
- Cartoon: Machine Learning takes a vacation
- Cartoon: Data Scientist was the sexiest job of the 21st century until ...
- Cartoon: How is Data Science Different From Religion?
- Cartoon: FIFA World Cup Football and Machine Learning
- Cartoon: GDPR first effect on Privacy
- Cartoon: AI Masters the March Madness
- Cartoon: Machine Learning Problems in 2118
- Cartoon: AI at Home: How Far Can A Smart Device Go?
- Cartoon: AI and Technology Transforming Christmas?
- Cartoon: Thanksgiving, Big Data, & Turkey Data Science
- Cartoon: What Else Can AI Guess From Your Face?
- Cartoon: Future Machine Learning Class
- Cartoon: The First Ever Self-Driving, Deep Learning Grill
- Cartoon: Mother Of All Data
- Cartoon: Machine Learning - What They Think I Do
- Cartoon: the distance between Espresso and Cappuccino
- Cartoon: Taxes, Artificial Intelligence, and Humans
- Cartoon: What Happens When AI Masters the March Madness
- Causation or Correlation: Explaining Hill Criteria using xkcd
- Cartoon: Perfect Valentine's Dates Found With Data Analysis
- Cartoon: When Self-Driving Car + Machine Learning takes you too far ...
Top Stories Past 30 Days