Cartoon: Unsupervised Machine Learning?
New KDnuggets Cartoon looks at one of the hottest directions in Machine Learning and asks "Can Machine Learning be too unsupervised?"
This cartoon looks at the situation when Machine Learning becomes too unsupervised.
Scientist: "Maybe Unsupervised Learning isn't such a good idea."
Top AI & Deep Learning researcher Yann LeCun, one of the leading proponents of Unsupervised Learning, replied to this Cartoon:
Should have used self-supervised learning.This cartoon was ably drawn by Jon Carter.
See also other recent KDnuggets Cartoons:
- Cartoon: AI and March Madness
- Cartoon: Is this how you do the blockchain thing?
- Cartoon: Thanksgiving, Big Data, and Turkey Data Science.
- Cartoon: Halloween Costume for Big Data.
- Cartoon: Where AI achieves excellence
- Cartoon: Machine Learning takes a vacation
- Cartoon: Data Scientist was the sexiest job of the 21st century until ...
- Cartoon: How is Data Science Different From Religion?
- Cartoon: FIFA World Cup Football and Machine Learning
- Cartoon: GDPR first effect on Privacy
- Cartoon: AI Masters the March Madness
- Cartoon: Machine Learning Problems in 2118
- Cartoon: AI at Home: How Far Can A Smart Device Go?
Top Stories Past 30 Days