- Pushing No-Code Machine Learning to the Edge - Jul 16, 2021.
Discover the power of no-code machine learning, and what it can accomplish when pushed to edge devices.
- Implementing MLOps on an Edge Device - Aug 4, 2020.
This article introduces developers to MLOps and strategies for implementing MLOps on edge devices.
- Can Edge Analytics Become a Game Changer? - Feb 28, 2020.
Edge analytics is considered to be the future of sensor handling, and this article discusses its benefits and architecture of modern edge devices, gateways, and sensors. Deep Learning for edge analytics is also considered along with a review of experiments in human and chess figure detection using edge devices.
- Local AI Inferencing Will Become Standard In Edge Applications In 2018 - Jan 12, 2018.
Edge-based inferencing will become a foundation of all AI-infused applications in the Internet of Things and People and the majority of new IoT&P application-development projects will involve building the AI-driven smarts for deployment to edge devices for various levels of local sensor-driven inferencing.
- Edge Analytics – What, Why, When, Who, Where, How? - Oct 11, 2017.
Edge analytics is the collection, processing, and analysis of data at the edge of a network either at or close to a sensor, a network switch or some other connected device.