- Two Simple Things You Need to Steal from Agile for Data and Analytics Work - Nov 16, 2021.
Peer Review and Definition of Done: small changes, BIG impact.
- Practising SQL without your own database - Aug 10, 2021.
SQL is a very important skill for data analysts and data scientists. However, when you are just starting out learning in the field, how can you practice querying with SQL if you don’t have any data stored in a database?
- Data context and how to get started with understanding COVID-19 data - Apr 22, 2020.
If you are already applying your Data Science skills or getting ready to contribute to analyzing COVID-19 data, then be sure to take sufficient time to appreciate the context of the numbers to focus on what's most important as we collaborate on this global battle.
- Data Science vs Fake News Contest - Feb 27, 2017.
Submit a story that clearly exposes a false claim in the news, using data and visualization. This contest is sponsored by KDnuggets, Data For Democracy, and data.world. Submissions due March 10, 2017.
- Data Preparation Tips, Tricks, and Tools: An Interview with the Insiders - Oct 14, 2016.
Data preparation and preprocessing tasks constitute a high percentage of any data-centric operation. In order to provide some insight, we have asked a pair of experts to answer a few questions on the subject.
Pages: 1 2
- Behind the Dream of Data Work as it Could Be - Sep 13, 2016.
This post is an insider's overview of data.world, and their attempt to build the most meaningful, collaborative, and abundant data resource in the world.
Pages: 1 2