- Top 10 Data Science Use Cases in Energy and Utilities - Sep 2, 2019.
In this article, we will consider the most vivid data science use cases in the industry of energy and utilities.
- Monash University: Lecturer / Sr Lecturer in IT for Energy [Melbourne, Australia] - May 14, 2019.
Seeking a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer for our IT for Energy theme. As Monash’s energy research front, Monash Energy Materials and Systems Institute (MEMSI) is focused on developing solutions to enable sustainable generation, storage, distribution, visualisation and end-use of energy.
- Top 10 Technology Trends of 2019 - Feb 7, 2019.
This article outlines 10 top trending technologies for 2019, a list which covers diverse topics such as security, IoT, reinforcement learning, energy sustainability, smart cities, and much more.
- GE Intelligent World Hackathon: Insights from Street Lights - Jul 7, 2016.
In the Intelligent World Hackathon, running now through August 2, you can be one of the first developers to access GE smart LED streetlight network data and build urban apps on Predix, GE’s new IIoT data analytics platform.
- Fraunhofer: Post-Doctoral Fellow – Building Data Analytics - Jun 17, 2016.
We seek a Post-Doctoral Fellow to work with Fraunhofer’s interdisciplinary Building Energy Technologies team to develop, test, and evaluate algorithms using CT and interval electric field data.
- Renovate America: Sr. Data Scientist – Origination Risk - Oct 22, 2015.
Quantitative analysis with experience working in the financial industry. Work together with the Risk Management team and focus on origination risk for unsecured lending products.
- Southern Company: Web or Digital Analytics Technical Developer - Aug 26, 2015.
Support the digital or web analytic needs of all business units by implementing, configuring and supporting web analytical tools such as Webtrends, Adobe Analytics, or Google Analytics, etc.
- Big Data for Sustainability - Jul 28, 2015.
With big data about energy usage at the device level, enterprises are reducing consumption, optimizing processes for efficiency, and creating sustainability initiatives that advance them in economic, social, and environmental realms.
- TXU Energy: Senior Statistical Modeling Analyst - Dec 16, 2014.
Analyzing and developing improvements to business processes, identifying and facilitating the creation of appropriate reporting and definition around each function, managing and integrating processes relating to operations, and delivering an improved customer experience.
- SAS Competition for Top Data Scientist in UK, Ireland - Apr 2, 2014.
The contest, open to the academic and business communities, aims to find UK and Ireland best talent in analytics and data science. The goal is to produce an innovative forecast of energy demand.
- FirstFuel: Data Scientist - Jan 16, 2014.
FirstFuel uses energy intelligence software to help utilities engage their commercial customers and rapidly achieve energy efficiency across commercial building portfolios.