- What data has to teach us about deep learning? - Sep 4, 2017.
Budapest is calling Data Scientists and Data engineers to CRUNCH Conference, Oct 18-20. CRUNCH will feature talks from Google, Airbnb, Tesla, LinkedIn, Netflix, Uber, and more. Use code KDnuggetsAtCrunch to save.
- A Concise Overview of Recent Advances in Vehicle Technologies - Jan 11, 2017.
2016 was a big year for electric and driverless cars. Get a quick review with relevant videos on some of the events of interest in the field during the past year.
- Top /r/MachineLearning Posts, December: OpenAI Universe; Deep Learning MOOC For Coders; Musk: Tesla Gets Awesome-er - Jan 5, 2017.
OpenAI Universe; Deep Learning For Coders—18 hours of lessons for free; Elon Musk on Twitter: Tesla Autopilot vision neural net now working well; Apple to Start Publishing AI Research; Duolingo's "half-life regression" method for modeling human memory
- Automakers Must Partner Around Big Data - May 26, 2016.
A discussion on the need for auto manufacturers to come together and leverage Big Data.
Pages: 1 2
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Nov 16-22: Dilbert discovers the perfect chart; TensorFlow Disappoints – Google Deep Learning falls shallow - Nov 23, 2015.
A standard #graph for any occasion! #Dilbert discovers the perfect chart; TensorFlow Disappoints - Google #DeepLearning falls shallow; All the #BigData tools and how to use them; KDnuggets #DataScience #Cartoon Caption Contest.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Oct 13-19: R vs Python: head to head; Machine Learning for Developers tutorial - Oct 20, 2015.
Machine Learning for Developers - very nice tutorial; R vs #Python: head to head #Data Analytics; Data Science Skills and the Improbable Unicorn Data Scientist; How Tesla AutoPilot learns.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jun 22-29: Kaggle Machine Learning Tutorial in R; 50 Smartest Companies – shaping the #technology landscape - Jun 30, 2015.
Free @Kaggle #MachineLearning Tutorial in R - learn how to compete; 50 Smartest Companies - shaping the #technology landscape; Excellent Tutorial on #Sequence #Learning using #Recurrent #Neural #Networks; How a #DataScientist buys a #car.