- State of Mathematical Optimization Report, 2021 - May 28, 2021.
Download your copy of Gurobi's first-ever "State of Mathematical Optimization Report," which is based on data from a survey of commercial mathematical optimization users. Get yours now.
- KDnuggets™ News 19:n43, Nov 13: Dynamic Reports in Python and R; Creating NLP Vocabularies; What is Data Science? - Nov 13, 2019.
On KDnuggets this week: Orchestrating Dynamic Reports in Python and R with Rmd Files; How to Create a Vocabulary for NLP Tasks in Python; What is Data Science?; The Complete Data Science LinkedIn Profile Guide; Set Operations Applied to Pandas DataFrames; and much, much more.
- Orchestrating Dynamic Reports in Python and R with Rmd Files - Nov 8, 2019.
Do you want to extract csv files with Python and visualize them in R? How does preparing everything in R and make conclusions with Python sound? Both are possible if you know the right libraries and techniques. Here, we’ll walk through a use-case using both languages in one analysis
- Machine Learning is Happening Now: A Survey of Organizational Adoption, Implementation, and Investment - Aug 5, 2019.
This is an excerpt from a survey which sought to evaluate the relevance of machine learning in operations today, assess the current state of machine learning adoption and to identify tools used for machine learning. A link to the full report is inside.
- High-Quality AI And Machine Learning Data Labeling At Scale: A Brief Research Report - Jul 25, 2019.
Analyst firm Cognilytica estimates that as much as 80% of machine learning project time is spent on aggregating, cleaning, labeling, and augmenting machine learning model data. So, how do innovative machine learning teams prepare data in such a way that they can trust its quality, cost of preparation, and the speed with which it’s delivered?
- State of AI Report 2019 - Jul 5, 2019.
This year's "State of AI Report" has been released. Read it to find out about the latest in AI research, talent, industry, and politics form the past 12 months.
- KDnuggets™ News 19:n23, Jun 19: Useful Stats for Data Scientists; Python, TensorFlow & R Winners in Latest Job Report - Jun 19, 2019.
This week on KDnuggets: 5 Useful Statistics Data Scientists Need to Know; Data Science Jobs Report 2019: Python Way Up, TensorFlow Growing Rapidly, R Use Double SAS; How to Learn Python for Data Science the Right Way; The Machine Learning Puzzle, Explained; Scalable Python Code with Pandas UDFs; and much more!
- Download your DATAx guide to AI in healthcare - Mar 11, 2019.
AI is expected to contribute $150bn value to business by 2026. How can AI succeed in your industry? Do you know how to set an ambitious AI vision within your organization? Download your free ebook to find these solutions.
- Accelerating Time Series Analysis with Automated Machine Learning - Feb 14, 2019.
This IDC Solution Spotlight examines how automated machine learning tools can augment the analysis, modeling, and prediction of time series data to deliver easily understood and actionable insights for businesses in a simple and agile fashion. Get the report now.
- Free Access: Intelligent Automation Report - Feb 12, 2019.
Learn the top challenges in the world of Intelligent Automation, the main trends in RPA, AI, Machine Learning, and key areas of spend for technologies in 2019. Get the report!
- Get the latest analyst research on data science platforms - Jan 30, 2019.
Access a complimentary copy of the Gartner 2019 Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine-Learning Platforms to discover the latest trends and see why Dataiku was named a "Challenger" in the industry.
- Struggling with AI? You’re not alone – Read the report - Sep 27, 2018.
Download this report from Databricks to understand how enterprises are adopting AI technology, the primary challenges holding enterprises back from seeing success with AI, and the benefits of a taking a unified approach to data and AI.
- The Essential Guide to Training Data for Machine Learning - Aug 9, 2018.
Download Figure Eight's new ebook, The Essential Guide to Training Data, and you'll learn about the advantages of using more data, the differences between having lots of big data and having labeled data, and some great open datasets to bootstrap your model.
- Find the Right Accelerator for Your Deep Learning Needs - May 17, 2018.
Download the report Find the Right Accelerator for your Deep Learning Needs to learn how I&O leaders must deliver effective machine learning infrastructures that effectively balance performance, cost, and functionality while minimizing complexity.
- Leverage the Power of Data-Literacy - Apr 19, 2018.
Optimizing your business for AI success is the only way to leverage its growing power; data-literacy represents the foundation of that optimization.
- Exclusive Report: The Growing Influence of Analytics on the C-Suite - Mar 22, 2018.
Get the report on The Growing Influence of Analytics on the C-Suite Report and save with code KDN20 on Chief Analytics Officer, Spring in San Francisco.
- Why Use Data Analytics to Prevent, Not Just Report - Dec 21, 2017.
The best way to reduce operating and business costs and risks is to prevent them!
- Multichannel Marketing Attribution with DataRobot – download the report - Oct 27, 2017.
This new report from DataRobot explains the importance of multichannel, multi-touch attribution to accurately measure the success of your marketing efforts — and how automated machine learning offers the shortest path to success.
- The 2017 Data Scientist Report is now available - May 1, 2017.
For the third year in a row, CrowdFlower surveyed data scientists (nearly 200 this year) from all manner of organizations, which they have compiled into one free report which you can be downloaded now. This year, lots of insights into the word of AI are included.
- Understanding the Chief Data Officer - Nov 1, 2016.
In this report you will find a concise look at how CDOs view their nascent role in high-profile organizations, focusing on guidelines and best practices for organizations looking to add their own CDO.
- Data Scientist Pay and Location: Indeed’s Tech Salary Report Overview - Sep 14, 2016.
An overview of Indeed.com's 2016 Tech Salary Report, and summary details of top cities for data-centric professions vis-a-vis adjusted salary.
- CrowdFlower 2016 Data Science Report - Apr 11, 2016.
A new data science report with survey results related to the success and challenges of data scientists, and where data science is going as a discipline.
- Forrester Research: It’s Time For A User-Driven Enterprise BI Strategy - Nov 4, 2014.
This report deconstructs the inherent conflict between IT and business users and presents an innovative action plan that gets both sides aligned in order to win, serve, and retain customers. Download free report.
- IBM, SAS, SAP, Angoss Lead in Advanced Analytics – Hurwitz Report - Jun 17, 2014.
The Hurwitz Victory Index for Advanced Analytics looks at major trends and ranks top vendors - including IBM, SAS, SAP, Angoss, StatSoft, Revolution Analytics, RapidMiner, and Megaputer - across 4 key dimensions.
- Big Data Assessment – Key Business Drivers, Expected Benefits and Common Challenges - Jun 5, 2014.
Recent survey on Big Data outlook reports increasing interest in Big Data for more accurate and timely decision-making; and concerns about project costs and ability to scale.
- Forrester Research: Transform Your Organization with Strong Data Management - May 13, 2014.
New Forrester Research report shows how to build a more elastic and flexible data management practice to meet the new data demands. Free download compliments of Lavastorm Analytics.
- White House Report on Big Data: Opportunities and Values - May 9, 2014.
We summarize the key findings in the recently released White House report on Big Data, highlight the key opportunities and concerns, and list the recommendations made to the President.
- Massachusetts releases Big Data Report 2014 - Apr 30, 2014.
Massachusetts Big Data Report 2014 (free download) highlights state successes, including almost 500 Big Data companies, $2.5B invested, 5600 students graduating from 14 data science-related programs, and identifies key priorities and growth opportunities.
- Big Data Leads Top Paying Skills - Apr 29, 2014.
Big Data related skills led the list of top paying technical skills (six-figure salaries) in 2013. Several other useful insights are available in the Dice Tech Survey Report, available for free download.
- Forrester Research: Build Trusted Data with Data Quality - Apr 1, 2014.
Key takeaways of the report include: How managing data quality brings IT and the business closer together, Different data quality definitions, and advantages of transparency in data quality.