- Build a Serverless News Data Pipeline using ML on AWS Cloud - Nov 18, 2021.
This is the guide on how to build a serverless data pipeline on AWS with a Machine Learning model deployed as a Sagemaker endpoint.
- Scaling human oversight of AI systems for difficult tasks – OpenAI approach - Oct 11, 2021.
The foundational idea of Artificial Intelligence is that it should demonstrate human-level intelligence. So, unless a model can perform as a human might do, its intended purpose is missed. Here, recent OpenAI research into full-length book summarization focuses on generating results that make sense to humans with state-of-the-art results that leverage scalable AI-enhanced human-in-the-loop feedback.
- 6 NLP Techniques Every Data Scientist Should Know - Feb 12, 2021.
Natural language processing has already begun to transform to way humans interact with computers, and its advances are moving rapidly. The field is built on core methods that must first be understood, with which you can then launch your data science projects to a new level of sophistication and value.
- Multi-domain summarization by PlexPage - Nov 10, 2020.
The PlexPage by Algoritmi Vision is an Abstractive Multi-domain Search Summarization application built using the unique and innovative structure of the Natural Language Generation (NLG) technique. Learn more here, and try it out for yourself.
- 8 AI/Machine Learning Projects To Make Your Portfolio Stand Out - Sep 9, 2020.
If you are just starting down a path toward a career in Data Science, or you are already a seasoned practitioner, then keeping active to advance your experience through side projects is invaluable to take you to the next professional level. These eight interesting project ideas with source code and reference articles will jump start you to thinking outside of the box.
- Automatic Text Summarization in a Nutshell - Dec 18, 2019.
Marketing scientist Kevin Gray asks Dr. Anna Farzindar of the University of Southern California about Automatic Text Summarization and the various ways it is used.
- KDnuggets™ News 19:n46, Dec 4: The Future of Data Science Careers; Which Data Visualization Should I Use? - Dec 4, 2019.
This week: The Future of Careers in Data Science & Analysis; Task-based effectiveness of basic visualizations; Open Source Projects by Google, Uber and Facebook for Data Science and AI; Getting Started with Automated Text Summarization; A Non-Technical Reading List for Data Science; and much more!