- 5 Machine Learning Papers on Face Recognition - May 28, 2020.
This article will highlight some of that research and introduce five machine learning papers on face recognition.
- 50+ Useful Machine Learning & Prediction APIs, 2018 Edition - May 1, 2018.
Extensive list of 50+ APIs in Face and Image Recognition ,Text Analysis, NLP, Sentiment Analysis, Language Translation, Machine Learning and prediction.
- Cartoon: What Else Can AI Guess From Your Face? - Sep 16, 2017.
Recent story about AI able to guess if a person is gay or straight from their photo led us to think what else can AI guess from your face.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Apr 26 – May 02: Face Recognition with Python, in under 25 lines of code - May 3, 2017.
Face Recognition with Python, in under 25 lines of code; Try #DeepLearning in #Python w. a fully pre-configured VM; Homo Bayesians #MachineLearning #humor #cartoon; The Most Popular Language For #MachineLearning, #DataScience Is ...
- 50+ Useful Machine Learning & Prediction APIs, updated - Feb 8, 2017.
Very useful, updated list of 50+ APIs in machine learning, prediction, text analytics & classification, face recognition, language translation, and more.
- Bad Data + Good Models = Bad Results - Jan 26, 2017.
No matter how advanced is your Machine Learning algorithm, the results will be bad if the input data
is bad. We examine one popular IMDB dataset and discuss how an analyst can deal with such data.
- arXiv Paper Spotlight: Automated Inference on Criminality Using Face Images - Dec 7, 2016.
This recent paper addresses the use of still facial images in an attempt to differentiate criminals from non-criminals, doing so with the help of 4 different classifiers. Results are as troubling as they are unsettling.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 07-13: Dask for #Parallel Programming; Computationally generated Average Face - Sep 14, 2016.
Computationally generated Average Face; Dask for #Parallel Programming; The (Not So) New #DataScientist Venn Diagram; Human in #AI loop - #DeepLearning lets you take an image of a dress and show...
- 50 Useful Machine Learning & Prediction APIs - Dec 7, 2015.
We present a list of 50 APIs selected from areas like machine learning, prediction, text analytics & classification, face recognition, language translation etc. Start consuming APIs!
Pages: 1 2
- Top /r/MachineLearning Posts, October: Machine learning video course, neural nets evaluate selfies - Nov 2, 2015.
Machine learning video lectures, deep nets evaluate selfies, Google focusing on machine learning, DeepMind's huge text dataset made available, implement a recurrent neural net, and open source face recognition with Google's FaceNet.
- 10 reasons why how-old.net went viral and how does it work? - May 7, 2015.
10 reasons why how-old.net went viral and how does it actually works - classic linear regression on top of amazing face recognition.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Apr 27 – May 3: Attack of the #BigData Startups; Data Science from Scratch: First Principles with Python - May 4, 2015.
DataScience from Scratch: First Principles with Python; Attack of the #BigData Startups - @cbinsights maps the industries; Not accurate, but #fun ! See how old Microsoft thinks you are; US Chief Data Scientist @dpatil on #DataScience #BigData past and future.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Mar 19-22: Tensor methods for Machine Learning; Tibco survey: Big Data top use cases - Mar 23, 2015.
Tensor methods for #MachineLearning: fast, accurate, scalable, need open-source libs; #DataScience and Reproducibility: Explaining when the experiment does not work; Google #DeepLearning FaceNet is the best ever for recognizing faces; Tibco survey #BigData top use cases: Customer & Experience Analytics, Risk/Threat.
- Deep Learning, The Curse of Dimensionality, and Autoencoders - Mar 12, 2015.
Autoencoders are an extremely exciting new approach to unsupervised learning and for many machine learning tasks they have already surpassed the decades of progress made by researchers handpicking features.
Pages: 1 2 3
- New Beginnings in Facial Recognition - Jun 28, 2014.
Developments in neural networks and deep learning are bringing great improvements in facial recognition, which could have exciting (and scary) applications on platforms like Google Glass.