- What makes a song popular? Analyzing Top Songs on Spotify - Apr 16, 2021.
With so many great (and not-so-great) songs out there, it can be hard to find those that match your musical preferences. Follow along this ML model building project to explore the extensive song data available on Spotify and design a recommendation engine that could help you discover your next favorite artist!
- Spotify Global VP Opens Data Marketing Toronto Conference Nov. 20 - Oct 26, 2017.
Mayur Gupta, Global VP, Growth & Marketing at Spotify will open Data Marketing Toronto with a keynote address on Nov. 20 describing how the Swedish company went from also-ran to industry leader.
- Deep Learning Zero to One: 5 Awe-Inspiring Demos with Code for Beginners, part 2 - Jul 1, 2017.
Here are deep learning examples and demos you can just download and run, including Spotify Artist Search using Speech APIs, Symbolic AI Speech Recognition, and Algorithmia API Photo Colorizer.
- 5 Big Data Projects You Can No Longer Overlook - Jul 21, 2016.
Check out 5 Big Data projects that you are not likely to have seen before, but which may be useful to you, and perhaps even scratch an itch you didn't know you had.
- Jun 2015 Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining Acquisitions and Startups Activity - Jul 20, 2015.
Jun 2015 acquisitions, startups, and company activity in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science: Spotify, Unicorn Power Law, Twitter + Whetlab, Belong, ZestFinance.