- Free From Stanford: Machine Learning with Graphs - Apr 19, 2021.
Check out the freely-available Stanford course Machine Learning with Graphs, taught by Jure Leskovec, and see how a world renowned researcher teaches their topic of expertise. Accessible materials include slides, videos, and more.
- Accelerated Computer Vision: A Free Course From Amazon - Aug 31, 2020.
Amazon's Machine Learning University is making its online courses available to the public, and this time we look at its Accelerated Computer Vision offering.
- Accelerated Natural Language Processing: A Free Course From Amazon - Aug 19, 2020.
Amazon's Machine Learning University is making its online courses available to the public, starting with this Accelerated Natural Language Processing offering.
- Learn Data Science from Top Universities for Free - Jun 29, 2020.
Where to find free lectures, seminars and complete courses from the likes of MIT, Stanford and Harvard.
- Open Source Machine Learning Degree - Jun 6, 2016.
A set of free resources for learning machine learning, inspired by similar open source degree resources. Find links to books and book-length lecture notes for study.
- Big Data Comic Explains the Current State of Privacy - Nov 7, 2014.
A new comic from Al Jazeera simplifies the Big Data concepts and educates on the privacy concerns based on recent technology advancements.
- Interview: Sujee Maniyam, Elephant Scale on the Best Free Online Resources to Learn Hadoop - Aug 7, 2014.
We discuss the startup - Elephant Scale, DIY Hadoop learning, best free online resources for learning Hadoop, getting a good job in Big Data, and the experience of authoring a book - Hadoop Illuminated (available for free).
- SAS Analytics U to offer free software, MOOCs - Mar 25, 2014.
The new SAS University Edition and already established SAS OnDemand for Academics offer free use of SAS foundational technologies, ideal for data and statistical analysis in teaching, research and self-paced learning.
- Introduction to Random Forests® for Beginners – free ebook - Mar 6, 2014.
Random Forests is of the most powerful and successful machine learning techniques. This free ebook will help beginners to leverage the power of Random Forests.