- AI and Machine Learning In Our Every Day Life - Feb 7, 2020.
The curiosity and buzz around the most talked-about technology -- Artificial Intelligence -- have experts and technophiles busy decoding its exciting future applications. Of course, the use of AI and machine learning is already pervasive in our daily lives, as we review many of these popular features in this article.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Nov 3-9: 500 Deep Learning Papers, Graphviz and Python; Facebook App can answer questions on content of photos - Nov 10, 2015.
500 #DeepLearning Papers, Graphviz and Python; Skills You Need To Become a $240K+ Unicorn Data Scientist: n1 is Apache #Spark; Cartoon: It all started with the iPhone answering my Gmail; Overview of Python Visualization Tools
- Cartoon: It all started with the iPhone answering my email - Nov 5, 2015.
New KDnuggets cartoon reacts to recent news that Gmail will use Machine Learning to offer answers to your emails. Here is where it can lead ...
- Top KDnuggets tweets, May 4-11: Why #HowOldRobot went viral and how does it work? 3 Things About #DataScience You Won’t Find In Books - May 12, 2015.
Why #HowOldRobot went viral and how does it work? 3 Things About #DataScience You Won't Find In Books; Cartoon reminds all Data Scientists to remember their Mother; Data Scientist vs Data #Engineer.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 3-4: Google funds Automatic Statistician project; Data Science Ontology, visualized - Dec 5, 2014.
Data Science Ontology, visualized; Holiday Gift Ideas for the Data & Statistically Interested; Google funds "Automatic Statistician" project; Nice Tutorial for R learners.