- What is Neural Search? - May 6, 2021.
And how to get started with it with no prior experience in Machine Learning.
- Accuracy vs Speed – what Data Scientists can learn from Search - Jan 2, 2020.
Delivering accurate insights is the core function of any data scientist. Navigating the development road toward this goal can sometimes be tricky, especially when cross-collaboration is required, and these lessons learned from building a search application will help you negotiate the demands between accuracy and speed.
- Books on Graph-Powered Machine Learning, Graph Databases, Deep Learning for Search – 50% off - May 9, 2019.
These 3 books will help you make the most from graph-powered databases. For a limited time, get 50% off any of them with the code kdngraph.
- Building an image search service from scratch - Jan 30, 2019.
By the end of this post, you should be able to build a quick semantic search model from scratch, no matter the size of your dataset.
Pages: 1 2
- Search Millions of Documents for Thousands of Keywords in a Flash - Sep 1, 2017.
We present a python library called FlashText that can search or replace keywords / synonyms in documents in O(n) – linear time.
- Data is the New Everything - Mar 17, 2016.
Data gets a lot of mainstream attention these days, and has been compared to all sorts of different things. This is a lighthearted look at some of the top suggestions from Google autocomplete when searching for the phrase "data is the new" something.
- The WebMiner Filter – Beta - Feb 5, 2016.
Filtering through companies, blogs, shops or social media websites we can make a better use of our search results and therefore add value to our internet searches. TheWebMiner is a company that offers enterprise web crawling, web scraping and many other data processing solutions.
- How to Search the Internet by Chemical Structure - Sep 8, 2015.
iScienceSearch is a search engine for chemists & biologists that lets you search many structure databases from PubChem to Wikipedia in one go. You can search, by structure, substructure, similarity, text and synonyms.
- Algorithmia: Building a web site explorer in 5 easy steps - Apr 20, 2015.
We show how to use Algorithmia for quickly building a functional web site explorer in 5 steps: GetLinks, PageRank, Url2text, Summarizer and AutoTag.