- 8 Useful Advices for Aspiring Data Scientists - May 4, 2018.
I recently read Sebastian Gutierrez’s “Data Scientists at Work”, in which he interviewed 16 data scientists. I want to share the best answers that these data scientists gave for the question: "What advice would you give to someone starting out in data science?"
- AMA Data Scientist, Jan 13: Jake Porway of DataKind - Jan 7, 2016.
Jake Porway is a machine learning and technology enthusiast, and founder of DataKind nonprofit which helps organizations use the power of data science in the service of humanity. He will do Reddit AMA on Jan 13, 2016.
- Five Principles for Applying Data Science for Social Good - Oct 10, 2015.
Well-meaning data scientists often fail to reach their full potential when working for social good. The following 5 principles can help improve this situation.
Pages: 1 2
- Data Scientists Thoughts that Inspire - Apr 29, 2015.
Inspirational thoughts from leading data scientists, including Yann LeCun, Erin Shellman, Daniel Tunkelang, Claudia Perlich, and Jake Porway. What inspires you?
Pages: 1 2
- IBM Big Data & Analytics Heroes - Feb 26, 2015.
IBM's Big Data & Analytics Heroes include leaders in the field that propel the industry in order to promote thought leadership and progress in Big Data Analytics.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 26-28: Any data scientist worth their salary will say you should start with a question - Sep 29, 2014.
CNN embarrassing lack of "Data Quality" - this #Scotland Independence poll adds; Statistical & Machine learning with R; Any data scientist worth their salary will say you should start with a question; Automotive Customer Churn Prediction using SVM and SOM.