- The Power of Data and Collaboration to Improve Traffic Safety - May 8, 2017.
Datakind, in collaboration with Microsoft, completed significant data-driven projects to improve traffic safety and help save lives in New York City, Seattle, and New Orleans.
DataKind, Microsoft, New York City, Seattle, Social Good, Traffic
- DataKind: Data Scientist, Data Science manager, Senior Insight Manager, and other positions - Feb 23, 2016.
DataKind is looking for enthusiastic, like-minded people to join us in tackling the world's toughest problems with data. Currently hiring for 6 positions, including Data Scientist, Data Science manager, and Senior Insight Manager.
Data Scientist, DataKind, Manager, New York City, NY, Social Good
- AMA Data Scientist, Jan 13: Jake Porway of DataKind - Jan 7, 2016.
Jake Porway is a machine learning and technology enthusiast, and founder of DataKind nonprofit which helps organizations use the power of data science in the service of humanity. He will do Reddit AMA on Jan 13, 2016.
DataKind, Jake Porway, Reddit
- Five Principles for Applying Data Science for Social Good - Oct 10, 2015.
Well-meaning data scientists often fail to reach their full potential when working for social good. The following 5 principles can help improve this situation.
Pages: 1 2
DataKind, Jake Porway, Social Good
- The Definitive Guide to doing Data Science for Social Good - Jul 6, 2015.
Are you a data scientist, and looking for the opportunity to use your skill for social good? Here, you can find some of the options available for using the data science skills for well-being of society.
Pages: 1 2
Data Science, DataKind, DataLook, Social Good