- KDnuggets™ News 18:n20, May 16: PyTorch Tensor Basics; Data Science in Finance; Executive Guide to Data Science - May 16, 2018.
PyTorch Tensor Basics; Top 7 Data Science Use Cases in Finance; The Executive Guide to Data Science and Machine Learning; Data Augmentation: How to use Deep Learning when you have Limited Data
- A Brief Introduction to Wikidata - May 15, 2018.
Like Wikipedia, there are all kinds of data stored in Wikidata. As such, when you are looking for a specific dataset or if you want to answer a curious question, it can be a good start looking for that data at Wikidata first.
- Building a Wikipedia Text Corpus for Natural Language Processing - Nov 23, 2017.
Wikipedia is a rich source of well-organized textual data, and a vast collection of knowledge. What we will do here is build a corpus from the set of English Wikipedia articles, which is freely and conveniently available online.
- BABELNET 3.5, Largest Multilingual Dictionary and Semantic Network - Sep 29, 2015.
BabelNet 3.5 covers 272 languages, and offers an improved user interface, new integrated resources of Wikiquote, VerbNet, Microsoft Terminology, GeoNames, WoNeF and ImageNet, and a very large knowledge base with over 380 million semantic relations.
- BabelNet 3.0, Large Multilingual Dictionary and Semantic Network - Dec 20, 2014.
BabelNet 3.0 covers 271 languages, and offers brand-new user interface, Improved accuracy of seamless integration of WordNet, Open Multilingual WordNet, Wikipedia, OmegaWiki, Wikidata and Wiktionary, around 2 billion RDF triples available via a public SPARQL endpoint.