- How to land an ML job: Advice from engineers at Meta, Google Brain, and SAP - Aug 11, 2022.
Check out this video, summary and transcript of a discussion between co:rise co-founder Jake Samuelson and three outstanding ML engineers — Kaushik Rangadurai, Shalvi Mahajan, and Frank Chen — to hear their advice on landing a job in machine learning.
- AI for Ukraine is a new educational project from AI HOUSE to support the Ukrainian tech community - Aug 11, 2022.
“AI for Ukraine” is a series of workshops and lectures held by international artificial intelligence experts to support the development of Ukraine’s tech community during the war. This is a non-commercial educational project by AI HOUSE – a company focused on building the AI/ML community in Ukraine and is part of the Roosh tech ecosystem.
- September 26-30: SIAM Conference on Mathematics of Data Science (Hybrid) - Aug 10, 2022.
Join researchers, practitioners, educators, and students from around the world working in industry, government, laboratories, and academia for this thought-provoking conference.
- 3 Benefits to A/B Testing (+ Where to Get Started) - Aug 9, 2022.
Let’s look at 3 concrete benefits that demonstrate why A/B testing is worth your time and effort. Then learn more about Ronny’s upcoming course, "Accelerating Innovation with A/B Testing."
- Why Emily Ekdahl chose co:rise to level up her job performance as a machine learning engineer - Aug 4, 2022.
Find out what one of the first learners to complete the co:rise Machine Learning Foundations track said about her experience in the track and what she’s tackling next when she recently talked to Julia Stiglitz, co:rise co-founder and CEO.
- A community developing a Hugging Face for customer data modeling - Aug 3, 2022.
A year ago, Objectiv started a community of 50 companies to develop a Hugging Face like open-source project for customer data modeling. They key objective: enable building data models on one team/company’s dataset, and then run them seamlessly on another.
- Preparing for a Data Analyst Interview - Aug 2, 2022.
The interview process for the job can sometimes be a bit daunting. However, with the right knowledge and preparation, you can make sure you ace the interview and land your dream job. Read this summary of DataCamp’s full article on how to prepare for a data analyst interview, presenting some of the key points.
- Be prepared to manage the threat with an MS in Cybersecurity from Bay Path University - Jul 28, 2022.
Bay Path’s Master’s in Cybersecurity prepares students to step into the workforce and assume immediate responsibility for the management and oversight of such systems.
- How do I do that in Python? - Jul 28, 2022.
This book from Manning is full of techniques and best practices for writing readable and maintainable Python code, with careful cross-referencing that reveals how the same concept can be used in different contexts.
- Why Upskilling in Data Vis Matters (& How to Get Started) - Jul 27, 2022.
How do you condense the information you collect and present it to decision-makers in a clear, concise, and memorable way? This August, Noah Iliinsky will be opening up an intimate cohort and presenting an online course, Effective and Efficient Data Visualization.
- Hone Your Data Skills With Free Access to DataCamp - Jul 19, 2022.
DataCamp has launched their Free Week, running now through to 11.59 pm ET on 24 July. For this whole week, anyone, anywhere, and anytime can have unlimited access to their site. Try it out now!
- Learn from Northwestern Data Science experts - Jul 13, 2022.
Build statistical and analytical expertise as well as the management and leadership skills necessary to implement high-level, data-driven decisions in Northwestern’s online Master of Science in Data Science program.
- 3 things you didn’t know about the SAS Academy for Data Science - Jul 12, 2022.
The SAS Academy for Data Science is one of many paths to becoming a data scientist. It is designed for those who have a background in programming and mathematics, who want to upskill as part of a career change or those who want to gain the hands-on practical skills that can advance your professional growth and experience with SAS and data science.
- High-Fidelity Synthetic Data for Data Engineers and Data Scientists Alike - Jul 7, 2022.
Take advantage of your existing data whether it be for testing, training ML models, or unlocking data analysis. Answer nuanced scientific questions, enable better testing, and support business decisions with the synthetic data that looks, feels, and behaves like your production data - because it’s made from your production data.
- The Resilient ML Stack is Modular - Jun 29, 2022.
So how can an organization stay agile within an ever-shifting ML landscape? Part of the answer lies with establishing a modular ML architecture. Comet will be joined on July 6th in a live webinar by the AI Infrastructure Alliance and Superb AI to discuss how to accelerate AI value with modular MLOps. Register now.
- Step up your Python game with Fast Python for Data Science! - Jun 28, 2022.
Fast Python for Data Science by Tiago Antao is a hands-on guide to writing Python code that can process more data, faster, and with less resources.
- Speed up Machine Learning with Fast Kriging (FKR) - Jun 22, 2022.
Machine Learning has revolutionized the world, yet expensive computation costs on model trainings are often a large limitation, especially for large data sets or elevated precisions. VMC Consulting offers a new algorithm called Fast Kriging (FKR), which allows to train models with the high precision of Kriging at a speed 100+ times faster, without compromising precision, for any data set size.
- Introducing Objectiv: Open-source product analytics infrastructure - Jun 21, 2022.
Collect validated user behavior data that’s ready to model on without prepwork. Take models built on one dataset and deploy & run them on another.
- Tech visionaries to address accelerating machine learning, unifying AI platforms and more at the AI Hardware Summit & Edge AI Summit - Jun 20, 2022.
Tech visionaries to address accelerating machine learning, unifying AI platforms and taking intelligence to the edge, at the fifth annual AI Hardware Summit & Edge AI Summit, Santa Clara.
- Scrape Images Easily from Websites in A No-Coding Way - Jun 9, 2022.
In the upcoming 8.5.4 version of Octoparse, image download during the data scraping process will be supported. You won’t miss it!
- Every Engineer Should and Can Learn Machine Learning - Jun 8, 2022.
Read this interview with Sourabh Bajaj of co:rise, discussing the evolution of the ML role, how he designed the course to connect with today’s business needs, and how he thinks students can apply the covered topics at the end of each course!
- Discover What It Takes to Scale Innovation & Data Science - Jun 7, 2022.
Join us for a special virtual event, The Recipe for Breakthrough Innovations, to discover new ways to unleash data science. Register for free today for our upcoming event on June 22nd to inspire your next breakthrough innovation.
- Python: The programming language of machine learning - Jun 6, 2022.
You can't avoid learning Python if you work on machine learning problems. You need to know what other people's code means and you need to convey your ideas to them too.
- Discover a pioneering career in AI - Jun 2, 2022.
This Artificial Intelligence online MSc from The University of Bath will equip you for a rewarding career in this future-focused specialism. Our online MSc spotlights the application of progressive AI in practice, challenging professionals from a variety of career backgrounds to push the frontiers of computer intelligence.
- Metadata Store for Production ML! - May 31, 2022.
Add Layer to your existing ML code and quickly get a rich model and data registry with experiment tracking!
- Free Workshop on AI Quality, Back By Popular Demand - May 26, 2022.
AI Quality: Driving ML Performance and Trustworthiness is a free course taught live by five experts from leading universities, including a professor from Carnegie Mellon University and Stanford University. Register today as space is limited!
- Search is Fundamental - May 17, 2022.
Our next 2-week “Search Fundamentals” class starts on June 6th, and our next 4-week “Search with Machine Learning” class starts on June 20th.
- The Curse of Delayed Performance - May 13, 2022.
Predict the performance of your model - before the ground truth is available.
- Top 4 tricks for competing on Kaggle and why you should start - May 11, 2022.
If you aren't familiar with Kaggle, you should be. Hear why from two expert Kagglers in this article.
- Quick Data Science Tips and Tricks to Learn SAS - May 10, 2022.
How To Tutorials with SAS data scientists and analytics instructors.
- Connecting the Knowledge Ecosystem - Apr 28, 2022.
We’re proud to announce that the 4th annual Knowledge Graph Conference is taking place on May 2-6 at Cornell Tech, NYC and virtually on Airmeet.
- Getting Deep Learning working in the wild: A Data-Centric Course - Apr 27, 2022.
Data-centric learning resources are somewhat scattered today, and that’s why we developed a new Data Centric Deep Learning course on the co:rise education platform. It is an introduction to a set of approaches and best practices, for people who are trying to do deep learning in the wild.
- Want to Use Your Data Skills to Solve Global Problems? Here’s What You Need to Know - Apr 26, 2022.
Global risk management is an arena where data brings order to an unpredictable world. Johns Hopkins University’s part-time Master of Arts in Global Risk (online) takes just 18 to 21 months to complete. This multidisciplinary program helps professionals develop the skills to make forward-looking decisions that contribute to risk management.
- AI Governance: Trends in Regulation, Soft Governance, and Industry Initiatives - Apr 21, 2022.
Are you ready for where AI is going? Get the latest on AI regulation and governance from two experts. Join this live webinar on May 5th at 9AM Pacific/Noon Eastern Time.
- Nota AI releases beta version of NetPresso Model Search, their hardware-aware autoML tool - Apr 21, 2022.
Nota AI has launched the beta testing for NetsPresso Model Search, a hardware-aware autoML tool which searches and finds optimized models for a target device.
- Winning The Room: Creating and Delivering an Effective Data-Driven Presentation - Apr 20, 2022.
Don’t miss this practical and eye-opening guide on how to present technical data and analytical results to non-technical audiences in a live setting.
- Join Cassie Kozyrkov, Jim Swanson, Linda Avery & other data science leaders at Rev 3 - Apr 19, 2022.
Meet Cassie Kozyrkov — Chief Decision Scientist at Google and the latest addition to the epic speaker lineup at Rev. Use promo code “KDN” for 50% off!
- Guide to Iteratively Tuning GNNs - Apr 18, 2022.
This blog walks through a process for experimenting with hyperparameters, training algorithms and other parameters of Graph Neural Networks.
- With Data Privacy learn to implement technical privacy solutions and tools at scale - Apr 14, 2022.
Data Privacy: A runbook for engineers, teaches you to implement technical privacy solutions and tools at scale. Master methods that can be instantly applied to almost any system, and rapidly improve your user privacy saving time and resource costs!
- Launch your career with a Northwestern data science degree - Apr 13, 2022.
Build the essential technical, analytical, and leadership skills needed for careers in today's data-driven world in Northwestern’s Master of Science in Data Science program.
- Driving Better Business Decisions - Apr 12, 2022.
Analytics-magazine.org and the monthly Analytics eNewsletter deliver the latest information on the impact and role analytics plays in business decision-making. Get in-depth knowledge on the trends that are shaping the future of advanced analytics, data science, AI, machine learning, operation research, and more.
- Summarization with GPT-3 - Apr 11, 2022.
GPT-3 models are quite convincing and represent the rising power of Cloud AI. Read this excerpt from the book Transformers for Natural Language Processing, Second Edition to see how easy getting started with summarization with GPT-3 can be.
- 15 Trending MLOps Talks You can Access for Free at ODSC East 2022 - Apr 7, 2022.
Covering topics like workflows and full-stack machine learning, these are 15 free MLOps talks coming to #ODSCEast 2022 that you can see with a free Bronze Pass.
- Neural Network Optimization with AIMET - Apr 6, 2022.
Using AIMET, developers can incorporate advanced model compression and quantization algorithms into their PyTorch and TensorFlow model-building pipelines for automated post-training optimization, as well as for model fine-tuning.
- Connect With the Data Science Community at Rev 3 in NYC, the #1 MLOps Conference - Mar 31, 2022.
The most ambitious Enterprise MLOps conference is coming to New York City on May 5-6, bringing the data science community together in-person for a one-of-a-kind event. This year, you’ll hear from 30+ speakers across dozens of industries. Save 50% with the promo code KDN. Register now!
- Accelerating Distributed AI Applications - Mar 30, 2022.
Let’s take a quick look at some of the key highlights and insights from a recent webinar, Accelerating Distributed AI Applications, with Ziad Asghar, Vice President, Product Management, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and resources that developers can use to build distributed AI solutions today.
- Machine Learning Textbook: Stochastic Processes and Simulations - Mar 29, 2022.
The 100 page book on stochastic processes. Published in 2022. This off-the-beaten-path machine learning tutorial is designed for busy professionals, researchers and students eager to learn and apply methods ranging from simple to advanced, in a minimum amount of time. Offered with data sets, source code, videos, spreadsheets and solved exercises.
- Your NVIDIA Systems Just Got Faster - Mar 24, 2022.
NVIDIA introduces over 60 updates to its CUDA-X libraries, tools and technologies.
- 5 Reasons to Reconnect at ODSC East 2022 - Mar 23, 2022.
ODSC East is less than a month away - here are five reasons why you should attend, such as learning about trending topics, amazing Keynotes, and the AI Expo Hall.
- Ready for #2022Analytics in Houston? The Networking, Connections, and Celebration You Do Not Want to Miss - Mar 22, 2022.
Register for the in-person 2022 INFORMS Business Analytics Conference in Houston, TX on April 3-5. Gain access to more than 100 speakers across 18 unique tracks, and countless opportunities, both formal and informal, to make lasting connections with fellow attendees and take that next significant step in your analytics career.
- Use third-party data to increase user engagement and deliver business outcomes - Mar 18, 2022.
Join this webinar and learn how competitive companies utilize third-party data, enhancing mobile customer experiences, through personalization and localization.
- Top AI and Data Science Tools and Techniques for 2022 and Beyond - Mar 17, 2022.
How will AI and data science impact the world of business in the next decade? Find out what trends to look out for in 2022 and beyond at NVIDIA GTC.
- On-device AI with Developer-Ready Software Stacks - Mar 17, 2022.
Still running your artificial intelligence workloads in the cloud? If your applications depend on techniques like person detection and pose estimation to name a few, then it’s time you looked into on-device AI.
- Kubernetes In Action: Second Edition - Mar 16, 2022.
Deep dive into Kubernetes, the essential tool for anyone deploying and managing cloud-native applications!
- Cloud-Native Super Computing - Mar 11, 2022.
NVIDIA BlueField DPUs provide on-demand, simple and secure high-performance computing and AI services.
- Adding an attention mechanism to RNNs - Mar 10, 2022.
This article is an excerpt from the book Machine Learning with PyTorch and Scikit-learn is the new book from the widely acclaimed and bestselling Python Machine Learning series, fully updated and expanded to cover PyTorch, transformers, graph neural networks, and best practices.
- Boost Your AI and ML Skills for Free at NVIDIA Conference - Mar 9, 2022.
Four-day conference offers hundreds of learning and development opportunities in AI, ML, DL, robotics, data science and high performance computing for developers at all levels.
- What certification are you adding to your toolkit in 2022? - Mar 8, 2022.
Learn more about the popular certifications that will validate your data and analytics skills.
- 2022 INFORMS Business Analytics Conference: Join us for cutting-edge content and career advancement opportunities - Mar 1, 2022.
The 2022 INFORMS Business Analytics Conference comes to Houston, TX, April 3-5. Discover dozens of real-world case studies highlighting how data science and analytics professionals are empowering organizations to make data-driven decisions.
- Calculus: The hidden building block of machine learning - Feb 28, 2022.
Unless you have a basic knowledge of calculus, you cannot understand how machine learning algorithms are developed. Calculus for Machine Learning is designed for developers to get you up to speed on the calculus that you need for applied machine learning. The book has more math than our other books and over 85 code examples to help you understand the concepts.
- PyTorch or TensorFlow? Comparing popular Machine Learning frameworks - Feb 24, 2022.
Machine Learning with PyTorch and Scikit-learn is the PyTorch book from the widely acclaimed and bestselling Python Machine Learning series, fully updated and expanded to cover PyTorch, transformers, graph neural networks, and best practices.
- Octoparse 8.5: Empowering Local Scraping and More - Feb 18, 2022.
Octoparse 8.5 is now released with game-changing new features and major improvements.
- A new book that will revolutionize the way your organization approaches data! - Feb 17, 2022.
Data Mesh in Action by Jacek Majchrzak, Sven Balnojan, and Marian Siwiak reveals how this new groundbreaking decentralized architecture looks for both small startups and large enterprises.
- The motivation behind using graph convolutions - Feb 10, 2022.
This article is an excerpt from the book Machine Learning with PyTorch and Scikit-Learn is the new book from the widely acclaimed and bestselling Python Machine Learning series, fully updated and expanded to cover PyTorch, transformers, graph neural networks, and best practices.
- What’s Your Passion? Make It a Reality During Our Challenge - Feb 9, 2022.
TigerGraph’s Graph for All Million Dollar Challenge is now open to engineers, innovators, founders, and dreamers wanting to transform their vision into reality - and potentially claim a piece of the $1 million prize pool at the same time.
- What certification are you adding to your toolkit in 2022? - Feb 8, 2022.
Learn more about the popular certifications that will validate your data and analytics skills.
- Deep Learning with Python: Second Edition by François Chollet - Jan 25, 2022.
Now in print! New edition of the bestselling original by François Chollet.
- New Online MS in Business Analytics for Managers from University of Rochester - Jan 12, 2022.
The new Online MS in Business Analytics for Managers from Simon Business School is the latest advancement in analytically rigorous, leadership-focused education designed to help managers and aspiring managers prepare for the future of business-wherever it may lead. Applications are being accepted now and the first 14-month class will begin August 2022.
- Data Scientists, You’re Invited: Make 2022 a Year of Continuous Improvement - Jan 4, 2022.
Join renowned surgeon and author, Atul Gawande, and J&J’s Chief Data Science Officer, Najat Khan, for a special event on driving exceptional performance.