Date: 13 Aug 2007
Subject: Madrid, Spain: Senior Data Miner at G2 Marketing Intelligence (WPP Group)
Job Description & Responsibilities:
At G2 Marketing Intelligence (previously known as MDS Boole) we pride ourselves on our team members and value them, contributing each of them to our success. G2 MI, worldwide leading consulting company in CRM & Business Intelligence, is focused on helping its clients to identify, acquire, develop, and retain profitable customers.
We are looking for a Senior Data Miner for our Madrid office with the following responsibilities and experience:
- Position requires a demonstrated understanding and wide experience in CRM international projects, related with segmentation, modeling, relationship programs, ...
- He / she will support marketing objectives for acquisition, retention, wallet share improvement and profitability by identifying, designing, and implementing advanced analytic projects utilizing his / her knowledge of techniques such as statistical and algorithmic modelling
- Experience in experimental design and artificial intelligence
- Position requires >5 years experience designing own methodologies and utilizing multiple learning techniques, such as, for instance, cluster analysis, discriminant analysis, optimization, decision trees and neural networks.
- Perform complex analysis of prospects and/or customer behavior identifying opportunities to maximize marketing and/or sales success.
- Design and manage advanced analytic projects, using the most adequate tools and techniques for best solutions to deliver real added value.
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQLServer, and Data Marts/Data Warehouses.
- Strong data analytical skills and good organizational skills
- Mature, proactive, self-motivating, and capable of making decisions independently
- Experience with tools as: SPSS, Clementine, SAS, MATLAB, Reporting and Analysis Services, ...
- Wide experience in managing projects and leading analytical teams
- Position requires a Master degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or related IT, experimental studies.
- High level of English language. We would appreciate the knowledge of other languages.
Juan Manuel Cantera: [email protected]