From: Cindy Pieramico
Date: 23 Nov 2004
Subject: Rochester, NY: Account Planner at SIGMA Marketing Group
Fluency (written and verbal) in business English REQUIRED.
Sponsorship for immigration purposes not available at this time.
Work actively with client representatives and team members to design marketing solutions using market and data-based knowledge and insights. Specifically:
- Define business objectives and translate to project specifications and requirements.
- Identify new business and project opportunities.
- Responsible for various aspects of direct marketing campaign management, including strategic assessment, success metrics and pricing, targeting, test design, team coordination, quality control and final analyses.
- Five or more years' experience in marketing, brand management or business planning.
- Senior project management background in a team-based work environment.
- Experience with client-focused quality processes.
- Experience in database/direct marketing industry, either in an agency or client setting.
- Analytical background in data mining, database design, data manipulation or programming.
- Significant experience in creating, evaluating and deploying database marketing solutions.
- Solid understanding of the analytical and technical aspects of the database marketing business.
- Strategic business analyst.
- Talent in both quantitative and qualitative assessment.
- Accomplished writer and business communicator.
- Ability to interact with the client.
- Excellent team skills.
- Strong problem-solver and conceptual thinker.
- Must demonstrate high degree of initiative.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Direct experience in the client's industry.
- Knowledge of SAS or SPSS.
Please send cover letter and current resume via e-mail to:
Please reference job number 112304 on your cover letter.
Copyright © 2004 KDnuggets. Subscribe to KDnuggets News!