From: Cindy Pieramico
Date: 23 Nov 2004
Subject: Rochester, NY: Senior Statistical Consultant at SIGMA Marketing Group
Fluency (written and verbal) in business English REQUIRED.
Sponsorship for immigration purposes not available at this time.
- Support and contribute to the Expert Team and Client Teams as needed by working actively with team members and client representatives to develop strategic marketing solutions based on sound statistical techniques and methodologies. Specifically:
- Build predictive models for marketing applications in customer retention, acquisition and growth using a broad arsenal of statistical techniques.
- Support and present, along with team leaders and account managers, new program and business opportunities for client growth and profitability in areas that require segmentation, predictive modeling and statistical analysis expertise.
- Manage analytic process through the efficient and effective use of internal resources whenever directly involved with a project delivery.
- Assist project leaders in authoring client deliverables including proposals, presentations and project plans.
- Assist Expert Leader with business development opportunities and in mentoring team members.
- At least seven years extensive experience in predictive modeling and segmentation.
- At least five years experience implementing statistical methodologies in a marketing services environment.
- Advanced degree in Mathematics/Statistics or related field.
- Extensive expertise in developing customer segmentations.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinker.
- Knowledge of database marketing practices, campaign management tools and processes.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Accomplished writer and business communicator.
- Talented in both quantitative and qualitative assessments.
- Proficiency in SAS.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Make-things-happen attitude.
- Field marketing or consulting experience within a specific vertical industry such as banking, telecommunication, retail or manufacturing.
Please send cover letter and current resume via e-mail to:
Please reference job number 112304 on your cover letter.
Copyright © 2004 KDnuggets. Subscribe to KDnuggets News!