From: Cindy Pieramico
Date: 23 Nov 2004
Subject: Rochester, NY: Information Analyst at SIGMA Marketing Group
Fluency (written and verbal) in business English REQUIRED.
Sponsorship for immigration purposes not available at this time.
- Develop new programs using SAS/SQL, Base/SAS.
- Write SQL queries and stored procedures to automate data management and mining activities.
- Author/maintain program code and documentation. Assist in ongoing production support.
- Modify/develop data access processes in accordance with team policies, procedures, and standards.
- Develop detailed data templates and program designs according to various industry segments.
- Provide recommendations for improving program and data mining efficiencies.
- Provide technical assistance to junior members of the data mining team.
- Experience with database application development using SAS.
- Business experience in financial services or insurance.
- Prior experience in development of MIS/online/transaction processing systems, knowledge of client/server architecture and LAN/WAN/Internet connectivity.
- Experience working with large data sets and creating complex extracts.
- Direct marketing experience (mail file creation, data hygiene, etc.).
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- ORACLE, DB2 RDBMS experience or equivalent.
- Windows NT/UNIX/mainframe knowledge.
- Proficiency with SAS language and formats.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and methodologies.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to successfully communicate, both verbally and in written form.
- Team player with positive attitude.
Please send cover letter and current resume via e-mail to:
Please reference job number 112304 on your cover letter.
Copyright © 2004 KDnuggets. Subscribe to KDnuggets News!