From: Cindy Pieramico
Date: 23 Nov 2004
Subject: Rochester, NY: Statistical Consultant at SIGMA Marketing Group
Fluency (written and verbal) in business English REQUIRED.
Sponsorship for immigration purposes not available at this time.
- Support and contribute to the client team and expert team as needed by working actively with the team members and client representatives to develop strategic marketing solutions based on sound statistical techniques and methodologies.
- Build predictive models for marketing applications in customer retention, acquisition, and growth using a broad arsenal of statistical techniques.
- Support and present, along with team leaders and account managers, new program and business opportunities for client growth and profitability in areas that require segmentation, predictive modeling and statistical analysis expertise.
- Manage analytic process through the efficient and effective use of internal resources, whenever directly involved with a project delivery.
- Assist project leaders in authoring client deliverables including proposals, results presentations and project plans.
- Assist Expert Leader with business development opportunities and mentoring team members.
- At least five years' extensive experience in predictive modeling and segmentation.
- At least five years' of experience in implementing statistical methodologies in marketing services environment.
- Knowledge of database marketing practices, campaign management tools and processes.
- Business experience (marketing or consulting) within the telecommunications industry or B-to-B business equipment services industry.
- Advanced degree in Statistics or related field.
- Strong talents in both quantitative and qualitative assessments.
- Proficiency in SAS and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinker.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Accomplished business writer and communicator.
- Team player with positive attitude.
Please send cover letter and current resume via e-mail to:
Please reference job number 112304 on your cover letter.
Copyright © 2004 KDnuggets. Subscribe to KDnuggets News!