Date: 29 Jan 2008
Subject: Postdoc in ML at NEC Labs, Princeton, NJ, USA
The Machine Learning Department of NEC Laboratories America is looking
for an applicant skilled in mathematics and computing to work on
improving Mass Spectrometry prediction accuracy. This is part of a
4-year NIH-funded group project in collaboration with researchers at
the University of Washington. Please see http://ml.nec-labs.com for a
summary of the department.
PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- Developing and implementing algorithms for improving prediction accuracy.
- Evaluating success of such algorithms with respect to existing methods.
- Writing reports and publications.
NEC Laboratories America, Princeton, NJ. See http://www.nec-labs.com for directions and more information.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning techniques.
- Prior development experience in C/C++, Matlab, Lua.
- Experience with Unix/Linux.
- Prior experience with large-scale data manipulation.
- Problem solving skills.
- Responsible and detail oriented.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference ML-MS Postdoc in the subject line.
Copyright © 2008 KDnuggets. Subscribe to KDnuggets News!